2015 Delays

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

Well I'm happy to say that I collected my new Qashqai Tekna 1.6 diesel Xtronic from the Nissan Dealer this morning. Looking lovely in Blade Silver. Two and a half weeks after placing the order.
vikingred2015-06-18 21:36:06

Lenny_ QQ2015

Post by Lenny_ QQ2015 »

Looking forward to sharing pics !!
CraigW

Post by CraigW »

Picking up this beauty tonight hopefully

1.6 Dig N-tec +

CraigW

Post by CraigW »

Well collected it tonight and first impressions are very good. Opted for the 1.6 petrol as my partner and I do a great deal of motorway driving to and from work so we wanted that extra bit of power. We had already test driven the 1.2 and although very good it definitely felt underpowered compared to what we are used to. We never got a drive in a diesel however I'm not a massive fan of diesels although I do appreciate they have improved massively over the years.

Very happy with our colour choice of gunmetal grey as it just looks fantastic. We had seen a black n-Tec + with the chrome pack and I have to say that looked absolutely brilliant however black is a bugger to keep clean so opted for the grey.

The interior is lovely, really nice soft materials inside and the dash has been thoughtfully laid out. The digital display is great as is the nav screen and reversing camera (which I think is a must in a car this size). I'm loving the pano roof though not sure how easy it is going to be to keep clean.

Back to the performance and the car handles lovely given its size. The manual gear box is very good and gear changes are smooth. Power wise it certainly has a bit of grunt when on the move and it felt very comfortable sitting in the outside lane. It does struggle ever so slightly on steep inclines and I need to shift down more than I am used to but I'm sure I'll adapt to it.

Overall extremely pleased with the car. It looks great, handles well and has lots of lovely features. I'll be giving it a full detail over the weekend so it's looking its best.

CraigW2015-06-24 22:49:02
WandleJane

Post by WandleJane »

Ooh, very nice! Colour looks fab.
Picking mine up,on Saturday...very exciting!
Storm white 1.2 xtronic Tekna picked up June 27th
CraigW

Post by CraigW »

[quote="WandleJane"] Ooh, very nice! Colour looks fab.
Picking mine up,on Saturday...very exciting! [/QUOTE]

You will love it Jane. Make sure to post some pics when you collect yours.
Lenny_ QQ2015

Post by Lenny_ QQ2015 »

Picking up my 1.2 tekna xtronic on Friday
storm white with side illuminated chrome bars, chrome pack front and back,changed alloys to 19inch ibiscus,mudguards, panoramic roof, sports pedals and illuminated door sills in chrome.
Can't wait ordered may 8 week wait
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I like those alloys Craig, never seen those before. Nicer than the usual "Hot Wheels" style.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This subject of delivery delays has been ongoing since the introduction of the QQ in early 2014. Some of us older Forum members in our case it was a 4 month wait all turned out well in the end and the wait was well worth it. In the end you start acting like a Big Kid waiting for Xmas and end up counting the days until it arrives.
Hang in there because when you get it you will not want to get out of it - Just Enjoy it when you get it ! Good Motoring - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Lk74

Post by Lk74 »

Very nice Craig ! Enjoy. Originally given date of July 10, phoned up last week and told mid to end of july. Will see if it turns up any earlier !