New order

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
chee

Post by chee »

Hello all, been lurking around the forums for a few weeks, put a deposit down on a new 1.2 Tekna today in grey at local Nissan dealer which was new stock, very happy and excited, should be picking up a week today! Hard to choose between the Tekna and Acenta Premium but went for the Tekna in the end, I had a test drive a while back and part ex my Honda CR-V. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and getting help over the coming weeks!
2014 (64) Nissan Qashqai, Gun Grey Tekna, 1.2

phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Hope you enjoy it and everything goes well. I had an 08 CRV diesel ES (not SE!) -Navi Plus for 5 years then changed to an Acenta Premium 1.5 diesel in April this year, after 7-1/2 months the QQ has been replaced with a 2015 spec Ford Kuga and I'm a lot happier.
phaedra2014-12-28 21:44:35
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
chee

Post by chee »

I loved the crv, it was an ES and had it just under 4 years, only problem was that it was a petrol automatic so it drank petrol...my wife only does very short journeys and getting diesel would have been no use, just wanted something more economical without losing too much in terms of space, the boot in the washday is ambler than the crv but I can live with that
2014 (64) Nissan Qashqai, Gun Grey Tekna, 1.2