It's here!!!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Had my delivery today, the one week delay was indeed just one week.Not much to say really other than:- the rear windows are all tinted, which I didn't ask for. I normally don't like tints, but it seems to work on this car- the leasing company added floor mats for free, which was nice- and a "driver kit" (first air, tyre tool, high vis vest, ice scraper, and a wind up torch - which is funny as the wheels have tyre pressure monitors built in)- there is no spare tyre! just one of those horrid inflator things... ugh.I don't seem to have the auto-folding mirrors sadly...M>

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Nice is that the pillar box red colour?Dont worry about the folding mirrors mate the switch for it right by your thumb as you exit car, for me its second nature now even though my QQ gone I still feel for itI do like the colour striking with the black mouldings
stationhouse

Post by stationhouse »

nice looking car first I've seen in red, very striking.
Qasqai Tekna Diesel 1.6 CVT
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

It's the flame red - the only one I wouldn't have had to add £500 to my tax bill for :pand the mirrors have started folding themselves automatically now, so not sure what happened there, but I'm not complaining.M.
Alan22

Post by Alan22 »

Very nice and happy motoring
2014 Premium 1.2 DIG-T Metalic Black
ukwebb

Post by ukwebb »

Very Nice :) all these new cars - cant wait for mine now :) 5 days to go
English by Nature, Yorkshire by the Grace of God
Qashqai 2014 1.6dci CVT Tekna Magnetic Red - ordered April Born Oct 15th 2014
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Stunning motor happy motoring
paulyoung666

Post by paulyoung666 »

[quote="ukwebb"] Very Nice :) all these new cars - cant wait for mine now :) 5 days to go[/QUOTE]

Getting mine Tuesday hopefully....