Order to collection

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Graham452

Post by Graham452 »

Hi Guys!As a first time new car buyer, I was wondering if someone could explain the process from ordering through to collection of my new QQ.
I ordered my car last Tueday, with an estimated delivery date of October 10th. What happens now?Thanks!
Owner of a 1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium in Gun Metallic

Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

This could open a can of worms, especially with a delivery time like that. To answere the question, from my experience, nothing, I ordered in February was given a date in July. Car was delivered in July, I said thank you and have been happy ever since
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

In my case, I ordered - got a confirmation email the day after and a phone call to confirm that I really wanted the flame red and not the magnetic red. After that, I got an estimated date (~3 months from the order date), and an email every two weeks telling me it's still all on schedule and track. At this stage, I'm here and waiting until the end of September :) m.
JcD

Post by JcD »

[quote="Spinal"]
In my case, I ordered - got a confirmation email the day after and a phone call to confirm that I really wanted the flame red and not the magnetic red. After that, I got an estimated date (~3 months from the order date), and an email every two weeks telling me it's still all on schedule and track. At this stage, I'm here and waiting until the end of September :) m.[/QUOTE]You my friend have a pretty good dealer
Enjoying my Tekna!
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

In my case I ordered on the 17th July and heard nothing until I had a voicemail on my phone on 30th August confirming the car is due to be delivered imminently and to call to arrange an appointment to complete the paperwork. I went in to the dealer on the 31st August and am picking up the car tomorrow.
Soon to be owner of Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

can you tell what version you have ordered ...?I'm waiting for 1.2DiG-T Tekna (order 06.07.14 - collection 06.10.14).Complete the papers payed deposit and waiting for call
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:
pj69

Post by pj69 »

Ordered ours at the end of May and picked up on 1st of Sept.If we are talking about dealers, ours was the worst, never called or kept us up to date on progress, we were constantly chasing the dealearship. Made me think they were doing me a favour every time we called. Not a Nissan franchise but part of Nissan UK. 3 out of 10 for customer relations.
1.5dci Tekna Flame Red (64 Plate)
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

Yes I am having a 1.5 dci Acenta premium
Soon to be owner of Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna
Graham452

Post by Graham452 »

I'm waiting for a 1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium. From some of the replies, it looks like the 6 weeks lead time I've been quoted may be a little optimistic!
Owner of a 1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium in Gun Metallic
JcD

Post by JcD »

[quote="ShropshireLad"]Yes I am having a 1.5 dci Acenta premium [/QUOTE]Does the premium have the glass roof over there?
Enjoying my Tekna!