Order to collection

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

It should have ! One of the things I will be checking when I see the car later although I believe it may be an optional extra in the future
Soon to be owner of Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna

JcD

Post by JcD »

Just asking cause premium in my country is without the glass roof and it is not optional also!
Enjoying my Tekna!
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

Do you have both the Acenta and Acenta Premium ? If so, what are the differences ?
JcD

Post by JcD »

We have Acenta-connect witch is without the safety shield, the premium with the shield and the techna with everything. They also sell a very simple edition of the car called "energy".
Enjoying my Tekna!
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

The Acenta Premium has safety shield and should have the glass roof - I will find out in two hours when I pick it up. Tekna is the top of the range but I opted for the Acenta Premium as I don't like leather seats
JcD

Post by JcD »

Good you did, i would prefer it also if it had the glass roof. Also here we have to pay 800euros more for the leather even in tekna.
Enjoying my Tekna!
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

[quote="JcD"][quote="Spinal"]
In my case, I ordered - got a confirmation email the day after and a phone call to confirm that I really wanted the flame red and not the magnetic red. After that, I got an estimated date (~3 months from the order date), and an email every two weeks telling me it's still all on schedule and track. At this stage, I'm here and waiting until the end of September :) m.[/QUOTE]You my friend have a pretty good dealer [/QUOTE]
CH/Leasing company actually. They also arranged for the weekend test drive (for both the qq and a cx3), I whole-heartedly recommend them (though I wont post details here as that's advertising... happy to pm anyone if requested). M.