Arriving 10 am today

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Kris

Post by Kris »

The long wait is nearly over, ordered Feb arriving today. Will believe it when it arrives until then- well not long to wait
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet

supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Have a great day!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
JcD

Post by JcD »

Enjoying my Tekna!
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

Zero hour has arrived!......and the verdict is......?Hopefully Kris, you're going to have a very busy and enjoyable day.
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Have you booked days holiday taking it somewhere nice
Kris

Post by Kris »

Thanks all it arrived around 10.15 with couple hundred miles of diesel in so good start.First impression- stunning Pearl White. Off work for a few days but have it booked in for tomorrow to fit Alloygators and asking them to fit mud flaps I have for it. Going to have a sit in now to start working everything out. Other jobs I want to do, will update and photo as I go along.
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Congrats
Alan22

Post by Alan22 »

Congrats and Happy Motoring
2014 Premium 1.2 DIG-T Metalic Black
Anth78

Post by Anth78 »

Nice one, can't wait for my 1st drive.
Kris

Post by Kris »

Hi all, had alloygators fitted and mud flaps ( I supplied mud flaps) £123 all in thought that very good.. Been applying a Defender spray to front edge of bonnet and bumper, looks ok a couple of marks but see how it looks in a few days. ( to protect from stone damage) next weekend to wax. Bought the clay system but most of car smooth apart from one side which had not picked up on handover that looked to be an overspray of spots of black, very small but you could feel them and see them when washing car. The claying took it all off so worked really well. Not going to get much if any driving in for a few days but so far everything works, pleased with dab radio the acceleration is good very happy bunny.