Anybody Received a car through Broker4cars.co.uk..

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
gjackson

Post by gjackson »

Has anybody recently taken delivery of a QQ through broker4cars? Price seems too good to be true, as does their PCP deals, no real horror stories to be found but apparently they have a direct deal with Nissan rather than a dealer, meaning paying them, which I'm somewhat wary of.Oh and hello hopefully I'll be around a while :)After a 1.5 DCI Tekna in Nightshade.

Adrian

Post by Adrian »

I heard they lay on a few extra charges so make sure you get a written OTR quotation - contacted them for a quote twice and never heard back so I didn't use them in the end. Might have just been unlucky though.
2014 1.6dci Tekna Storm White 2WD
BournemouthQQ

Post by BournemouthQQ »

I bought from B4C as did a friend. Both turned up slightly later than originally quoted but a lot earlier than a lot of dealer orders on here. I saved 5K on the list price, which worked out even more due to finance cost savings too. My monthly motoring bill when including tax, insurance, fuel and monthly finance payments is around £200 less than my last car. I have a great new car and save money every month. I'm very happy.They charge a brokers fee unlike some, but its the second time I've used them to buy a new car and I'm happy with the service and the prices.
BournemouthQQ2014-08-05 07:07:32
Black 1.2 Dig-T
gjackson

Post by gjackson »

Spoken to B4C by email only, didn't inspire confidence, I emailed asking for details on supply and lead times they just emailed back asking what deposit did I have, I responded and just got a cut paste PCP illustration, where the car was over 1k more than the advert on their site, plus as said broker fee.Found a Pearl Black Tekna 1.5 available for September (still a decent discount) but might hold out for a factory order Nightshade.
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

I purchased from broker4cars in January this year. Saved £5k on list price. Delivery slipped once. Deposit paid on Credit Card. Balance paid one day before delivery to my house.Can only report positively on the whole experience. I dealt with Gary initially and subsequently with Jason with regard to delivery etc.They have been in business a very long time. I will have no hesitation in dealing with them again.Apologies if this sounds like sales blurb but I am speaking from personal experience. Others decry the whole thing with no experience.Incidentally, I did not pay a brokers fee. However, I did pay cash so perhaps there is a brokers fee if credit is required.Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.Pick up the phone and speak to them and show them that you are making a genuine enquiry.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

I used them too; feedback/updates somewhat lacking & you have to keep chasing.They use dealers, but are never forthcoming, and in fact never revealed who they were.In my case only clue was dealers name (Nissan, Birmingham ) on plates & tax disc holder;I did ring once with aftersales query, and it seems there they deal with them asFLEET BUYER. Paying deposit by cr card protects whole transaction, incl subsequent payments made as bank transfers.Booking fee £295.But I saved loads of £££ My quote attached. uploads/1026/i??_Brokers4Cars_20_8.pdf

Rob2014-09-01 11:29:52
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
NikNak1

Post by NikNak1 »

Have currently got a Qashqai on order through Broker4cars, also known as Finance4cars.

Ordered in April so expecting delivery some point in Sept. The dealer they use are in Birmingham who order the cars as fleet, hence the big discounts. I was charged a £350 admin fee & even though I havent had my car yet I can't fault the experience.
gjackson

Post by gjackson »

Thanks for the replies. As said Broker4cars didn't instill me with confidence with their approach plus they now only list 1.2 Petrol models, incidentally their website says the price on the illustration is the max and each quote I got was more expensive.I'm looking at ordering one this week through the company that supplies our works vehicles, given the delays and lead time I'm surprised they have actually reduced the price of the 1.5 Tekna. Currently £21.1k including metallic.Feel like I need to make the commitment soon before the pan roof becomes an option.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

[quote="gjackson"]Thanks for the replies. As said Broker4cars didn't instill me with confidence with their approach plus they now only list 1.2 Petrol models, incidentally their website says the price on the illustration is the max and each quote I got was more expensive.I'm looking at ordering one this week through the company that supplies our works vehicles, given the delays and lead time I'm surprised they have actually reduced the price of the 1.5 Tekna. Currently £21.1k including metallic.Feel like I need to make the commitment soon before the pan roof becomes an option.[/QUOTE]
Looking tonight, none are quoted at all;my quote above as pdf seems to have been removed, & I can't edit post for some reason;post image below.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D