I have a date!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Don't tell SWMBO, but I finally have a date! 29th of September, which seems so far away... and after summer is over... but I'll be happy to get my car delivered on the 29th... (what were you thinking :P ) m.

FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

That's good news, Spinal. There's no way Nissan can be accused of arranging 'speed dating'
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Indeed, no speed dating here (took almost a month just to get a date, let alone getting the car). Testament to the popularity of the vehicle. Funnily, I've started noticing a lot more QQs suddenly, including one fording the flooded A40 yesterday (my camera phone snaps got published by the daily mail, ITV and BBC, so look out for a magnetic red QQ on the news ;) not mine, but one I noticed and recorded.) I was quite impressed by how well it was dealing with water up to/above the undercarriage... where's the air intake on the '14 QQ ? M.
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Apparently it's now "progressing through the dealer network" whatever that means...Ironically, the dealer I ordered from has (finally) gotten back to me regarding a test drive... and they booked a tekna 1.5 to be delivered on a Friday and collected on the Monday; which I thought was quite nice.So it looks like while waiting for my car to arrive, I'll have a test one for a weekend; which I'm not going to complain about :).Starting to get antsy, my smart had an advisory on it's MOT (slight leak on the exhaust), and I really just want to sell it now and move to the QQ...M.
Spinal2014-08-17 23:34:02