Ordered Today

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Blackfox986

Post by Blackfox986 »

Hi everyone,Been lurking around the forum for the past couple of weeks now while i have been checking out the new Qashqai. Finally placed my order today for an Acenta Premium 1.5 Diesel manual in Black. Thoroughly chuffed with the price i got in the end and i should be taking delivery within 2 weeks!Can't wait to get my hands on it, test drove one a couple of weeks ago and that really sold it for me.

supergrover

Post by supergrover »

The first person other than me to have ordered a black one as far as I know! Mine was due at the dealer yesterday for collection on Sunday, but it didn't turn up :-( - so another few days to wait. But the time has passed quickly and I hope it does for you too!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

I've given up on black, my last 2 cars have been. They look wonderful when clean but show the dirt very quickly. If I had someone to wash it every day I would definately go there again. TWO WEEKS!! how did you manage that. I am green with envy!
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
Blackfox986

Post by Blackfox986 »

Yes, the black was my second colour choice after white which they didn't have in stock. That leads me onto my next point which is the car is a pre-reg, hence the short lead time. No complaints here though, it's still zero miles and the price was too good to turn down.
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

I wanted Blue, my wife wanted Black so guess which got ordered! Then she changed her mind and the order was amended to Grey. Now because they can get it quicker I am having White.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I wonder how many of us have changed their colour choice for reasons of availability?
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Blackfox986

Post by Blackfox986 »

For what its worth i could of had a white one if i went up to the 1.6 but i didn't fancy it to be honest. Colours available on that model and spec at the time of ordering were black, magnetic red, blade silver, ink blue and Nightshade.
vectra19

Post by vectra19 »

Has anybody got a Bronze Coloured QQ yet ?? , I have ordered a Bronze 1.6 DCI AP CVT and I have not seen one on the Road yet.
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

Got my Bronze Tekna last Wednesday. Everybody has been passing very favourable comments. I am going on a shake-down this afternoon. Will report back during the week.I waited more than 5 months. Almost cancelled a) due to waiting time b) due to so many negative comments on the forums. Very glad now that I waited.Photos and report later this week.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
vectra19

Post by vectra19 »

Thanks SuperGrover, I ordered 16th April 2014,delivery will be 30th Sept 2014.i am looking forward to it's arrival. Seems that there may be a not a lot of Bronze Coloured QQ being ordered.