Nissan Pulsar and the Family

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have just been reading up on the new Nissan Pulsar and then noticed how alike the New Family of Nissan's are. Personally I think the Murano is the meanest of the bunch ! - Take a look Dave

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/pul ... k-revealed

Pulsar / Qashqai / X-Trail

US Rogue (same design as X-Trail but 5+7 Seater + Engines etc) / Murano
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Yes, Murano does have the look but oh dear, expensive to run. All in all the QQ seems the best option for a balance of equipment, economy, size and performance.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
nikus

Post by nikus »

Pathfinder 2014
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

This is starting to look like a Mine is bigger than yours competition. How many more new models will Nissan bring out this year.The Pathfinder is a huge improvement over the old model. Looks very smart but the front end ground clearance looks a bit low for a proper 4x4.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Reevsey182

Post by Reevsey182 »

Would be interested to see a pulsar in the flesh, looks good in the pictures that I have seen!
korky

Post by korky »

I think had the Pulsar been available May have had that over the QQ for the parents...does look very good in pics