Where is donkey?

The place to discuss everything else..
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Not seen a post from him for a while. What have I missed?
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

korky

Post by korky »

Think he's busy with work
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

They shoot horses, not sure about donkeys...
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

If you look at his signature it says "Gone" I think some of his comments annoyed members and when he was censored he moved away
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

PMSL hi guys im still alive went for planned surgery and now getting reading for a few months soon in Spain to recuperateI pop on but enjoy more the rubbish posted about me to be honestAs far as I know never been censored, sure pissed people off though my comments about wheel extras and balancing won me no mates thats for sureStill absolutely love the car hit nearly 4K on it now no problems and avg fuel saying around 61.3 so without arguement the most efficient car ive ever ownedSo much I ordered another one due in September when I return but ive gone tekna this time my wife will use my premium and ill go for the toy mobileIve read and read Donkey runs the car down and smile, my only gripe has been and still is the send to car maps are a missed open goal, hopefully in time they will sort thatHad a towbar fitted by a local firm at £288 excellent buy no parking sensor problems with itBut as for Donkey censored best take that one up with Mark I left the forum simply on the day of new owners as I loved the site in original format, its friendly and quirky but now as times move on better software and mods that want to remain annonomous (that one stunned me if you going to say something stand by it)Back on topic as for car I think its so good I bought one privately, the early days of the gears seemed wiered but its second nature now the seats are excellent and ive just got out of a 2009 Jaguar XJ so thats saying somethingI did notice today my oil consumption was high wether thats a new engine bedding in im unsure never had that on a new car before Im used to the colour now and annoyingly a guy down the road from me has the same colour but I use him as an excuse when car is seen in the pub and im late for dinner Wish the new owners honestly the best of luck deep from heart and hope the investment pays for itselfDo love reading Donkey done this n that when simply the only moan ive made is Nissan UK sh*tty service and the send to car thing keep it upA wise mod said on hes last post never underestimate the power of silence, a forum gets adverts when heavily trafficed, less traffic more costs lets hope this one does not need to meet its costs by those who enjoy itHave fun guys and when in Norfolk be nice to the Bronze and Gunmetal QQ drivers, if you see one driven by a guy with a massive smile it may just be me
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Apologies Donkey it was "Duncho" who was censored not you and although we did have some comments at cross purposes it is good to have banter, provided it is all not continually negative.I wish you well with your health issues and have a good recuperation, keep popping in some of your comments will be helpful I am sure
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Health wise mate im all great this op will give me running around another 10 yearsMe an you jonceebee are good mate, banter and exchange is essential for a healthy forum and unlike some you say what you see like me and dont spend more time in PM others than you do posts lolThat cant be said of everyone, the sniff of a new owner and delusions of grandure apear from people who think mods get paid and wield powers and get discounted equipment from sponsers etc etcForums cost money to run, keep it like original concept and its peanute, upgrade it then your looking money and timeThese costs need to be covered unless owners willing to suffer itA forum needs 2 things the technical information of which there is little and a Google search now uncovers most things but the members themself the banter the fun the sharing the downtimes a community is the other essential thingSecret undercover mods well that alone just makes me laugh, I read the Duncho incident and smiled as he was obviously me as our names started the same but overlooking Duncho was one of the founding members here way before my time and way before the new QQ had been released but as ever people jump on link my name into negative stuff about Nissan (again ive a lot of posts and only negative things are the Nissan UK customer service and the send to car app) the auto door locking mirrors hell everything upon getting my first car ive said nothing matters I impressed so much i ordered a second oneMark the mod taken so much flack yet hes the ideal Mod he watches lets things run intervenes if needed were all over 18 in hereBut you got a few here who say something and if the reply is anything less than proffesional then the OP fly off handle even if its a quirky remark said with tongue in cheekTheres one poor guy from Malta asked about roof bars must be 3 weeks ago no reply (I couldnt help ive no roof bars) hes stopped postingA forum is a community if posts go unanswered the OP dont return there are people on here never had a good word to say about there QQ these guys are also needed on a forum its a balance one finds something bad others dont care or even like itWhen people go out to remove those who dont see things your way then the forum is out of balance im afraid go read the negative comments thread in faults section and see how many times my name apears for instance, then someone show a negative thought from me other than poor customer service and send to car app
korky

Post by korky »

Donkey mate don't go go...at least keep an eye on us as you have been!

Also all the best with surgery!
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Good luck with surgery Donkey.

Regarding the forum or any for that matter some just to damn serious and need to lighten up.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Tony the forum is just a place we read up on cars pass a joke or poke fun etcAt one point I was going to run a book on how long it took for me to crash the new toy, id of been annoyed if I had (at moment unmarked other than a chipped screen) but its just in jestI came here as I like everyone was waiting for a new car, reading every last word associated with it like everyone elseWe see people get there cars others delayed, we seen some get stuffed with there cars sold out from under there noses and shared the wait with them allIve faceplamed reading areas when the OP clearly hate there cars every post is an attack but even those are needed to keep a balanceA forum needs a community or technical informationAs there is little technical information its the community that glues the forum and that means everyoneIve seen recently older QQ remarks get cold shoulders and plans for the forum excluding the old QQ yet the forum was set up way before the new QQSadly were turning on each other with how car is paid, who cares if your born rich and have cash a criminal or a drug dealer disabled or a company driver were all here as we share the QQ lets just hug wave and enjoy thingsThis forum on paper cannot miss its a new model and were in the digital age, other forums charge this one dont so it will grow hugeBut however big it gets it was founded on the belief people can speak what they think without dumb mods (in this case hidden mods) and get the information for free