Where is donkey?

The place to discuss everything else..
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

I've missed the bit where mods were to be anonymous. I suggested it but didn't think it was adopted.
tekna cvt mag red

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="andrewjoseph"]I've missed the bit where mods were to be anonymous. I suggested it but didn't think it was adopted.[/QUOTE]Nothing is decided, the new owner came on and odd remark was made about shame things going and rest of the drivel was pick me pick me i wanna be the manMark done a great job as a mod and im no mod lover very little thankyouYou guys have bought into something built for a purposeThe other site was a fee paying one with some views of mods stamping there feet, allowing some to advertise and others maybe notThats how this forum started and got goingThen it gets taken over and the foundations are clearly considered to be booted out the window, lets be super harsh and secret moddding, lets turn our backs if peoples QQ are older than 8 weeks, anyone want to have a dig at a spastic hey thats cool, you cant say anything negative about a product I want a discount on if im in chargeBig fanfare went up with news of a new owner and new mods, not a single on forum question of how this going to be paid forIm seeing people who have been a member for ages literaly snap at other long serving members because a remark was out of contextWhats going on when QQ first come out everyone was jealous of the couple who have cars yet we enjoyed and shared in the early days, now the que jumpers are hunted down and destroyed because they got lucky the love and experiancing someones journey from ordering to recieving there car isnt there lol
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Donkey - welcome back? I would like to think so but somehow I doubt that - the basics of what went wrong last time have passed you by. This is not a personal blogging place, it's a Forum where like-minded people come to talk about the QQ. I would like to think that you could change your ways but I suspect that it's just a matter of time before what went wrong last time, goes wrong this time. Why not try limiting your posts to say five a day and make sure you either read what was said before you answer or start a new thread? Better still why not simply have your own thread, that way you offend no one. Well if you do it will be their own fault for reading it - they will have been warned!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Donkey, you've said yourself that anonymous moderators has not been decided yet, then go on about secret mods as if it was already happening. As I recall, I was the only one suggesting it, the others who joined the conversation were skeptical or firmly against. you're taking offense at my suggestion that was only a minority opinion amongst those discussing it, and behaving as if it was a done deal.You're making a fuss over nothing. if you're so keen on not having anonymous mods, why don't you use your real name?
andrewjoseph2014-05-22 07:50:43
tekna cvt mag red
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

No there you goIm neither back or taking offence lolHavent you guys realised most on here can take a jab or a dig shrug it off, I been for my surgery all done now and just awaiting my time for my holiday see the post and thought id say hi thats allMany times my names linked with all thats wrong with the QQ or the forum lol and im never going to learn to stfu because im told to, if you dont like it then dont read itThe admin can delete im not the kinda guy to make another name as suggested even though Duncho was a founding member here way before I ever joinedFunny Peter and Andrew posting both of you got your hat in the mod ring along with old Dave eh soon as news come out I myself shocked you guys wasnt aware of what was going on before the announcementAnyway I came on to explain why I had given up I still read the odd post and at present not going to assist the forum with trafficThe transfer from this forum to the new one wont happen as planned it cannot be transfered in its entirety a new forum will need to be remade and people will need to rejoin, to transfer from current software to a new one Will be extremely time consuming id say a upgrade to the current format a complete change simply wont workAs for live chat again hate to say this but thats been out since ICQ back in the 90s and before that Alexandra Graham Bell started it not to mention current Facebook and skype so these great new plans please ....Not to mention if people believe a Mod job is easy / worthwhile / rewarding just shows the people asking for it know nothing of forums and to consider migrating from a phb then you realy dont know software conflictsThis forum was set up as an alternative to what you guys are trying to becomeWhat you guys want is already out there, just your not part of it lol and probably never will be so you muscle in elsewhere trying to make a name for yourself?
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

nobody is telling you to shut up, just asking you to be consistent, try to keep on topic and not keep repeating things in practically every post.Where do you get the idea I want to be a mod? I haven't asked to be because I don't want the hassle. you assume to much.
tekna cvt mag red