Nissan Murano

The place to discuss everything else..
korky

Post by korky »

Ahh how I remember this launching here many years ago, was actually tempted to get one...

Looks like for the US anyway there's version 2 on it's way...

http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/2015-murano/

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Its getting a little tedious this now...First the QQ has its "original" styling, which is essentially a re-work the original design and making it more aggressive looking. Then they re-launch the X-Trail which is essentially a QQ+2 with a couple of cosmetic changes to make it ever so slightly different so they can pass of it of as a different model. And now the Murano which seems like is "inflated" version of the QQ! I do wish they would make a EU version of the Maxima though as its a really nice car, as much as I love the '14 QQ, if there was a non-SUV type car knocking around from Nissan I probably would have gone for it over the QQ. Nissan had a stand at a New York car show a couple of years ago I went to when on honeymoon (haha, god knows how I managed that one!) and had a really good nosey around it.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Does that mean the Rogue is no more - not that it will be a loss and perhaps there is logic in bringing back an old, mostly, forgotten name. I too rather like the Maxima it's a good car, in the States anyway but they (US Cars) rarely translate to our style of roads and driving
PeterL2014-05-16 19:59:24
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.