I might step back as a mod

The place to discuss everything else..
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Donkey for god sake join a forum that wants to put up with your crap, you are so immature self centered idiot who feels you should comment on every post, you are a troll who in my opinion is the problem on this forum, how can we expect Nissan to listen to us if you are spouting you mouth of inappropriately , in conclusion I think you should be band, go find some other forum to play on and get a life.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

You are right Cliff and I am in full agreement with you. This forum has gone down hill rapidly of late with triviality and nonsensical postings, I would not want to take up being a moderator with all the rubbish being added, as I have said before. There is no wonder Nissan do not want to get involved.Let's get back to helping each other, talking about subjects that matter and stop assuming a reply is needed to every posting. Donkeys last posting was not only racist but demeaning to our lady members as well
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Last post offensive to women?im tongue in cheeklife isnt all complain about everythingI myself now responsible for 47 Nissans as it goes in the fleet and 2 personal so we do have a bit of dealing with Nissan as it goes but your so blinkered Im the guy who made Nissan leave the forum?Was it me then who cried and filled Nissan Uk message box asking where my car is?I realy hope Mark stays around hes tryign to be positive in a forum who realy just want to cry and moanYou two know it alls who just sit and snipe and ive seen it for weeks sitting and sniping need to change your own attitude and maybe earn some thank yous
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just give Mark a break he is a grown man and can make his own decisions he does NOT need pressure !
Is this Forum for Adult people or for Kids and I for one am getting Fedup with the Comedy Show and Harder comments which are now on a Daily Basis. I totally agree with cliffgorse, jonceebee and peterL and I can make my own decisions on what I want to read but I would prefer more positive and structured comments. I joined to gain and Transfer Information on the QQ to other members but we are loosing the Plot at present. Take a look at the comments and you can count on your Fingers the Main Player ! Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

This may be my last post unless things change on here quickly and the comments coming back seem to point at what the problem is.For the record I have never sniped, made any criticism of Nisssan or the car. Most of my comments have been in an attempt to be helpful to others, and not having a go. My only negative comments have related to the tosh you have to read every day in an attempt to get to what the post is actually about.Take a look at your 1250 plus posts Donkey, probably on average around 500% more than the next highest poster and ask yourself what you have contributed apart from saying "get back to the dealers" or nothing what so ever relating to the QQI am also a member of another Nissan forum, but I wanted to help this one get off the ground, I am not a know it all as you put it, just a retired highly qualified design engineer who tries to contribute points of interest where possible
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

jonceebee, good comment as usual - Hang in There ! "but I wanted to help this one get off the ground, I am not a know it all as you put it, just a retired highly qualified design engineer who tries to contribute points of interest where possible" - Ditto Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Hopefully, back on track and certainly the more recent posts give the right impression.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Peeps...please..stop having a go at each other....as I posted before no need to reply angry...silence is a far better weapon to weld than anger...Chill....to paraphrase the late Michael Winner.....It's just a bloody car :-)
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014