I might step back as a mod

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I say we misbehavemake it so Mark cant stand down until order is restored

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I say we wait, surely Mark needs a break don't pressurise the guy.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Nope im not going to love a modit just cannot be done lolMark knows were all behind him, but we also need him the forums working great and as i said the best mod is the one who seems to do nothing and works hes arse off behind scences making it happenIts a shame Nissan Uk fucked Mark over, but thats a reflection on Nissan not Mark
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I guess you must know rather more about this than the rest of us?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I know Mark genuinely busts hes arse to get some sort of communication going mate to benefit the forumHe puts a lot of time in so we can get valid and quality answers to our questionsBut end of day when Nissan was asked genuine valid questions they just STFU what can a mod do?A lot going on we as members not aware of to make the forum into a place not just to complain but become a community, its not easy when people already face months of delays etc and then find things and realize they cant get answersMark done an amazing job so far I for one hope he stays, if he cant get the help we so desperately need from conventional scources well try other ways
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

If it really is down to that it's a shame but perhaps I'm more optimistic than most and whilst I too am disappointed that Nissan CS have yet to come back it is surely premature to completely write them off?
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Agrea Peter you can never write them offnever everIm not sure its just that but I know Mark put a lot of work into opening lines even got the to register here As a community that supports each other were potentialy a big power, that takes loads of work behind scenes not to mention the running of forum lolI hope he sticks with it Rome wasnt built in a day (neither are our QQs lol) but I belive we cant ever show a mod love simply its the wrong thing to do Mods are thick skinned and Marks no fairy scared of hassle lol
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Which is precisely why I feel it is not necessarily the best thing to put pressure on - you must surely concede that, as a Moderator, he will have considered what he proposed - the future is up to him, not you or I. As I said give him a break don't make him feel guilty, that won't help him or Nissan for that matter, neither of them 'have' to be here - it's their choice.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Or we could just blackmail him with pics of womens underwear over hes head shaving himself whilst singing zippeedoodahI say do whatever it takes, drop hes mobile phone number maybe to a gay muslim terror group maybe or all go on strike and refuse to post on forum for 24 hours one day to show our supportA threat of circumsion might work or the ladys of the forum could do what women do best (ducks) and bake a cake
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Time for me to move on I feel.