I might step back as a mod

The place to discuss everything else..
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

hi all,work and other things mean I haven't been on here as much as I'd like, and certainly not as much as a mod should be.That being the case I may step back as a mod and simply dip in and out and comment when I can as a normal member.It was fun helping this get off the ground and being one of the first to take delivery of the new QQ...hopefully I've helped those waiting for their cars and when people first got them.Mark
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Hang on as a mod you cant talk rubbish and that post certainly isAre you unhappy with way forum is mate? I cant see much wrong and thats down to way its moddedA good mod does very little unless needed, look how the forums grown Chill out Mark you dont need to log in or out if theres a problem you come sort it and go away Whats wrong with that
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

As a mod a lot goes on behind the scenes. if Mark wants a break from it I can understand.I'm happy with the job he's done though.
andrewjoseph2014-05-06 09:50:50
tekna cvt mag red
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

Mark take a break and I hope every one on this forum will not give you any trouble or bother you. Once you start feeling better you can resume your Mod duties.
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Thanks peeps...I think there are some changes coming anyway.....just feel I should be here more if I have some "responsibilities" for it.It's still a great forum with great people in it.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Meh I dont like changesnatural progression is the way everyone seems to share views and respect everyone elses mateIts one of the few balanced forums there are, faults and contradicting opinions sort of balance itself outA few now actualy with cars a lot more getting and even more joining the waiting que
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mark, many thanks for what you have done on this Forum as everybody can see it is getting bigger and better every day. There does not appear to be any mention of other Moderators or possibly I have missed it but surely there should be some more support available to you. I believe there is certainly a very high amount of dedication and responsibility to do this unpaid Job. One big factor which nobody knows except you and that is these sort of Jobs can get to you and if this finally affects you whether it is Job related or Health Wise then it is better to get out, as your Family need you more than the Forum does.
Finally Mark, many thanks for your Input and hopefully we will see the Name popping up now and again - from me all the Best whatever you decide on - Dave in Berlin ?Y‡©?Y‡? ?Y‡¬?Y‡§
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Cheers all again...I'm the only mod here plus Dan the owner....but I'm told that may all change very soon.
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Mark many thanks for your hard work, totally agree with Dave, Family, work and health always come first, am sorry that you feel the need to step back, I wish you well and i am sure you will contribute whenever possible. I remember your post, when you asked to be moderator as i was contemplating the same, due to health issues and waiting for my car i am more or less housebound and on the site every day, this will change if and when i get the car. Take care and all the very best.Cliff
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Mark as previously said, many thanks and I await, with interest, future developments.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.