Jeremy Clarkson again

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

We think Chris Evans is a twatWell it seem old Clarkson has put the spot light back on himselfhttp://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/01/jer ... =webmail1I still love Clarkson hes dumb annoying but hes funny, its all an act but I think this ones going to realy hurt him

jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Tbh I watch Top gear because its the only decent entertaining programe I watch on the BBC apart from the news!
korky

Post by korky »

Oh oh Mr Clarkson...
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

It's an outtake from the cutting room floor, in which you can't 100% tell what he says.Even the experts couldn't get beyond maybe 75% sure.I've assumed he was uncomfortable with what he was going to say so mumbled it but there is no way i could be sure or not.I have read that it was he who asked for it be removed from the final edit as he felt it would cause exactly this sort of uproar.I get the general impression people confuse the "real" JC with the TV persona / caricature.It seems odd someone in the BBC would have such a vendetta against him, personally, when he has made the corporation a hell of a lot of money in rights via BBC worldwide.
AlleyCat2014-05-02 09:14:41
Nissan no more...
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Someones clearly out to get himHas to be the easiest job in the world eh follow Clarkson until he does something offensive, Id love a job like thatTo me the man is an ass but hed be on my list of people to be stuck in a lift with though im a great Clarkson fan
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Like I said before he is entertaining. I begrudge paying for Tv licence however i and swmbo have a good chuckle at Top gear. Better than all the other Tosh on imo!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Hes just like our Prince Phillipyou just know hes going to say something, he dont mean it or understand it lolHes just an entertainer any car less than 100K is a banger and you just know he will absolutely slaughter it yet I sit edge of seat for him to do itone of hes funniest was the Renault clio with Ross Kemp in boot test drive when he had a cold
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Clarkson for Knighthood lol
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I say Clarkson dayWho can not laugh at when he had to drive that 3 wheeled carWe all knew what would happen and yet he made it more funnier than we could hope forYou cant write comedy like that, you could argue waste of licence payers money etc and it was all staged but that night watching that made me watch BBCThe weekend away in the caravan as well, as a keen caravaner that made me wet myself
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Doh im down Narrwich on Monday dont hold me up Donk or I'll do a Clarkson on you!!!