The new X Trail

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

What a dumb ideaThey using cream interiors to make the cabin look bigger, if you got 7 people then you got some kind of luggage or bags if not a bike or a wheel chair and im not seeing anywhere to put any of thatIf its no bigger why not call it as it is and say do you want a boot or seats?Only going by my own QQ the roof will be to low for a fat sod to get into rear line id bend my head and bury it into belly and suffocate if i triedAs much as i love kids to be in rear as far away from me as possible this is a let downExplains why the 1.6 D engine isnt avaialble in the QQ without auto or 4x4 etc to force people up into the xtrailDesigners have done an amazing job on QQ I love it but then it sems all cars will now be QQ stretched few inches lol what next a shrunken one for the new Juke?

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

There are a few good reviews of the Rogue by a couple of American guys one of whom must be the equal of you Donkey, as far as I'm aware he'll still be stuck in the back of it.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

oh come on you cant get 7 yanks in therenot when ive visited lol
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="Donkey"]oh come on you cant get 7 yanks in therenot when ive visited lol[/QUOTE]You must going to the wrong places, most Texans, apart from being well heeled, are slim and much the same for most of the Mid-West. That still leaves plenty of space for the rest of them of course.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Trying to type this with a Texan drawlAnd whaat in the wooorrld would a Texan be doing in a QQ?Why they hass bigger shoe cupboards