Qashqai Owners Paid Research Event

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Its not about the money for me thats a good 240 miles around tripBut theres more to see and look at whilst there.What would you rather do have an input and speak to people who actualy design things or just moan about that they done after they done it?I doubt anyone would listen to anyone but you just never know, if you listen to the guys doing the designing and research you just might learn something you never know lolThe money offered just helps cover your travel costs and as i said earlier a research company can read forum for free for thm to listen to us costs a fair bit of cash arranging it

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I wonder if Chris will be there?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

I assume it's the same people who do the ones on and off for the Skoda Yeti.They are always in London as well and the £75 looks about the norm for 2 hours (if it's the same place).I would have assumed always having it in one geographical location would not give you a true view but i don't understand marketing :)
Nissan no more...
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Intereting if it isIm actualy considering a Yeti next year, I went for QQ simply because ot the features and package the QQ holds but Yeti is a good car
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="Donkey"]Intereting if it isIm actualy considering a Yeti next year, I went for QQ simply because ot the features and package the QQ holds but Yeti is a good car[/QUOTE]Good car is the Yeti.I think the "facelift" let it down in regards to it "feels" a generation back on the competition now.Hence i went for the QQ when it was time change.The reality is that next year the Yeti will be a 6 to 7 year old car with a new face and not much else apart from a seriously inflated price tag, which is a shame.
Nissan no more...