Qashqai Owners Paid Research Event

The place to discuss everything else..
CharleyRoots

Post by CharleyRoots »

Love talking about your Qashqai?We're looking for people to help shape the future of car design by taking part in a paid research event.You will get to preview an exclusive design at a prestigious event and the feedback you give will influence the way the designers and engineers build the vehicle!Not only this, but you will receive a cash incentive of £75 as a thank you!Details as follows:Location: LondonDate a€“ 8th - 11th May 2014TImes - Times available throughout the day and eveningDuration a€“ 2 hoursIncentive - £75 Type of research a€“ Motoring Research EventIf you are interested in taking part please click here to apply. If you would like some more information you can also call the office on 01273 681074 and ask for Charley.Please also feel free to respond to this post with any questions.If you do fit the profile of respondent that we are looking for, then one of our team will call you to book you in.We look forward to hearing from you!

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Can I ask if this is real?Guys be cautious on this link give limited detais until the mods check this outWHy pay us for something they can read for free?Might be a good place for a forum meet lol
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

The number comes up in several ads, Cancer research, Boots research etc.It's a company called Roots Research in Brighton, http://rootsresearch.co.uk/whoweare/

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
kramrolyat702014-04-30 08:37:20
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Its confirmed as a real company doing real research lolI did suspect a scam of some kind they just wnt our views they dont want our credit cards guys go for it they must have something they working on we might help be a part of
CharleyRoots

Post by CharleyRoots »

Hello,Thanks for your responses. I can assure you this is a legitimate research on behalf of a leading car manufacturer who is running the research in order to get feedback on a new model that has not yet been released. There will be a number of cars on display at the event across different brands and models but one will be a new design. The idea is to get feedback now, before the car is released, so if any aspects of the car are particularly unpopular they can make changes now rather than finding out after the car is on the market and it's too late.Our company is Take Part in Research and we work alongside our sister company Roots Research to put these events together for our clients and to find participants that would like to take part in the research. On this ocassion the people they would like to get feedback from are Owners of specific SUV Style cars, including the Nissan Qashqai.We have already started booking people in for the research that have applied in response to this post.You can find more information about our company here http://rootsresearch.co.uk/ and here http://www.takepartinresearch.co.uk/Please feel free to respond with any other questions or give us a call on 01273 681074.If you'd like to take part in the research you can apply here: http://www.takepartinresearch.co.uk/job ... industry/I hope that puts your mind at ease.Many thanks,Charley
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to the forum CharleyIm booked in guys myself its not a trick, she doesnt sound a Nigerian princess (although she sounded a lovely lady of course)Its real research time we gave these people what they want I suppose the views from customers buying products wanting a specific level of equipment and standards etc
CharleyRoots

Post by CharleyRoots »

Thank you, I look forward to seeing you at the event!
korky

Post by korky »

Would've loved to have done this but think I'm in London this wkend not next :(
CharleyRoots

Post by CharleyRoots »

That's a shame - do let us know if your plans change.Also feel free to sign up on our website anyway if you like and we'll keep you informed about future events. :)
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Fantastic if your a southern softy and you like watered down beer, 75 quid wouldn't pay for the train fare and if you drove down there by the time you paid for fuel the congestion charge and the parking you be well out of pocket, if its genuine whey don't they come up North and ask some real down to earth honest people. dont forget them there southerners have French blood in them and you know what we think of the French Hope you enjoy Donkey, they deserve you.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th