Sorry

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Nissan GB on the forums/ facebook and even twitter are disgracefulLets not forget these are professional people representing a massive global company that has a budget of absolute millions when it comes to PR and the people reading your emails or requests cant even be bothered to look your name up in a database and answer a basic question on any topic other than refer you to dealerIf they are performance targeted which i doubt very much then the whole department needs redundancy immediatelyNissan is a brand we all trust, lucky for them they make a good product and dont rely on customer services is all i can say

korky

Post by korky »

Welcome back....life is one of those important things that does allow us not to always be online and here :)

Well done to Jane as well on marathonkorky2014-04-23 22:23:40
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Well I missed you Mark, even if the others didn't and Ive been on my very very bestest behaviour while you've been away. In fact Ive not moaned once about having to wait for my car (It might be because I picked her up 2 weeks ago tomorrow - well not literally).

Congrats to Jane on doing so well in the Marathon and to knock 8 minutes off her personal best is awesome. I have great respect for these runners.

Welcome back!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

You moderators pet!
deks36

Post by deks36 »

[quote="Donkey"]Nissan GB on the forums/ facebook and even twitter are disgracefulLets not forget these are professional people representing a massive global company that has a budget of absolute millions when it comes to PR and the people reading your emails or requests cant even be bothered to look your name up in a database and answer a basic question on any topic other than refer you to dealerIf they are performance targeted which i doubt very much then the whole department needs redundancy immediatelyNissan is a brand we all trust, lucky for them they make a good product and dont rely on customer services is all i can say[/QUOTE]Donkey Nissan on FB/Twitter is the social media dept NOT customer serviceI personally think they do a great job in forwarding issues that arise on social media to the correct team.NCS however need a wholesale change something I have been complaining about for over 3 years
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

With respect Deks what have you read from nissan on facebook / twitter or a forum that you either didnt read on a forum from owners first lolIm not aware of anything ever published on any online service we didnt already know about a long time before they say anythingSocial media dept has a massive budget, when Nissan decide these people are not to dictate to a customer refering them to a dealer and actualy looking up the enquiry and passing information on in a helpful way it will be diffrentUntil then there media is a dictating service advising us how great things are and not acknowleding the problemsI accept if customer services were effective people wouldnt need to go to the resorts of asking the media for help but whatever the problems its a problem only Nissan themselfs can sortThe brand is strong because they build a good car, but the day they stuff something up then people will leave the brandI myself love the car detest the people at Nissan, Im aware of one member here whos had so much problem not yet spoken of you would of thought the car was built by the chuckle brothersThe member even got promised it will be sorted hushed up free service thrown in etcwent to pick car up got told no were not giving nothing we promised cars all done nothing you can do but luckily enough the car wasnt even fit to drive away from dealership after bieng recalled a second time and currently the free stuff apologies back on table yet again as the car once again repairedThe car shouldnt of even left the factory line, Nissan accept this this is the 3rd attempt about to happen to actualy get the car off the forecourtThis is not an isoloated caseWe might assume complaints are things missing and radio turning off etc, theres a much bigger picture people dont want to say as they got 23K+ tied up until its sortedI love my QQ but wont ever go back to NissanI myself have waited 2 weeks now for a way to change my digital speedo to Kms actualy rang them again last week to chase it up but know answer from forumTheres little faults with the car the faults are with Nissan answering them in a timely correct manner
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

"Donkey Nissan on FB/Twitter is the social media dept NOT customer serviceI personally think they do a great job in forwarding issues that arise on social media to the correct team.NCS however need a wholesale change something I have been complaining about for over 3 years"This reads very well and seems far more likely to be pointing the finger in the right direction - best of luck!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Peter i think you two guys will be the only ones in history of forums that would agrea customer services or media do a great job at directing people to right departmentthey have a list of options 1 express shock as if first you heard of this and will need some thought2 refer them to dealer3 well get back to you4 delete all records of enquiry so they do not show up on any database
Donkey2014-04-24 07:35:15
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Donkey - don't put words in our mouths. For my part I thought deks36 simply nailed the 'responsible' part of Nissan and seems better placed than most of us on here to do something about it, albeit they don't even seem to be taking much notice of him either. Apart from that I think you're way OTT and would probably scare the pants off the average guy in CS but like most of us I doubt you'd be quite that bad face to face? Come on, Nissan surely isn't that bad? Certainly not good enough but that's another story and is probably true of most companies - you try complaining to Google, Amazon or EBay and see how frustrated you get.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
deks36

Post by deks36 »

Donkey You are missing my point I never suggested customer service was good or all cars were fault freeWhat i said was that the Nissan on FB/Twitter is social media dept and not customer servicethey act correctly in advising people to go to dealer with issuesthey also ask people that have had a rough deal to message them details and they forward them.I dont speak without knowledge. I have been dealing with Nissan customer service and social media for over 3 years. As i said NCS needs a wholesale shack up as their service is crap as for cars getting to its owners in an unfit state.. totally unacceptable and this should have been dealt with instantly in fact Id say it should have been taken back and replaced.