QQ Aircon

The place to discuss everything else..
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Think I had the Aircon on to long in the QQ today :lol: :lol:
Seriously first time I've tried it properly and 100% cool this car just keeps getting better :)

2017-04-08-19-04-53--751389428.jpg

19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Oh that's ice... I thought you just had a bad cold and had sneezed against the windscreen :D
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

:lol:
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
pete-preston

Post by pete-preston »

Hi I am a new member with this old problem.
Bought my Qashai 1.2 Dig-T Acentia almost 2 years ago, but have only just discovered this site and joined today.
From reading the problems it seems that I too have fallen foul of one of the Biggies. IE Air Con !!
Last summer it was passable,but I had it checked at the last service (march 17) and was told it needed
a recharge at cost of approx £200.00 even though it is still under warrenty untill July.
I gather from the many posts that this is a known problem with the Q and Nissan are supposedly
looking for a fix.As there seem to be no updates on line for some time, has this been solved, or am I
looking at paying for a Re gas that may leak out again in the near future??
Any info on this old problem will be gratefully recived. :) :)
Thanks.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Do not even go near paying out for Re-Gassing (this is very expensive because of the new R1234yf fluid) or a New Condenser at your Dealers. This is a now a known problem with some of these Condensers. You have a Guarantee and if the Dealer does not want to recognise it then inform NCS in writing. We chased our Dealer here in Germany and the QQ was checked, had a new Condenser installed and Re-Gassed FOC. It is still working satisfactory and we had it down to 17*C with no problems - Dave :)
Please try to use the "Search" Facility in the Top LH Corner to check the old posts.
To save you some time here are a couple of long posts but worth reading and should expose the problems you have - Best of Luck ;)

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4122&hilit=Air+Con ... 190#p45152

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4197&hilit=Air+Con ... s&start=60
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken