Does Tekna comes with Bose Speakers?

The place to discuss everything else..
Dboy17

Post by Dboy17 »

Hello All,

Quick question - I'm picking up new QQ Tekna next week and curious to know if it comes with Bose Speakers please? If not, how are the other speakers?

Kind Regards
Danny

Monkeywba

Post by Monkeywba »

In short, no, was scrapped in the new model change, new speakers are okkkk nothing special, most have complained and some have changed them, I think bass is the major problem, well the lack of!
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

They are not Bose and they are sufficient. Some people lose sight of the fact that they are sitting in a tin box with various types of materials that deflect or absorb sound waves. Personally I think that if you're driving with the sound at a level that you think the speakers are distorting then you are not going to be fully aware of your surroundings and are actually driving dangerously.
Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

You'll be able to specify Bose speakers on the facelifted Qashqai from this summer but I don't think it's an option for the current version at the moment.

Personally, I think the speakers in my QQ are more than adequate and are quite adept at drowning out the squeaky steering wheel noises :roll:
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)