House of commons

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Has any of you guys ever been inside?I went to London yesterday and as I drove past leicester square I spotted something as rare as a bronze QQ a parking spaceI done no more than zipped in it and begrudgingly rung up made an account and paid for the spaceWife and kid with me we walk to horseguards buzzing away we had found a parking space ended up at big benOutside got chatting as I do (cant take me anywhere) and turned out guy worked in the commons said go in thereWe got searched and given a pass and in we wentIf you never been then go, the debate thing was boring but the building even for a council estate hoodie ASBO was just out of this worldWe went in house of Lords and that was just pure class, thick carpet every window was stained ive no doubt the queen wouldnt of looked outa placeThen to house of commons still nice but no arguement a step down from house of LordsWiered thing was were right next to Big Ben and couldnt hear it so no idea how thick those walls actualy areIts free we all know about it i used to live near to it once yet never thought of going inAnyone else been?

jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Yes I was fortunate to go many years ago. My ex wife was a constituency secretary to a well known MP of the blue persuasion so we were often down there even having a tipple in the Members bar..... very "House of Cards"