Kash-kai

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

How could we have got this wrong !. Here we go then today's lesson from the Daily Mail, how to pronounce QQ correctly - it is Kash-kai - Dave :D

IMG_1807.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I don't know if it's just my settings, Dave, but whenever you post a pic from your iPad I can only see about two thirds of it...
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hound, thanks for your comment, you are the first to complain ;) . I checked the iPad and all pics are OK, but when I look on my PC you are correct some are smaller and some info' is lost. The reason could be that if a pic is on the small side I try to expand it to fill the iPad screen and save it, this could be the problem with the compatibility with the PC's in that you lose some detail, I will check double check my Laptop as well.
Sorry if this has affected members information, perhaps I have to move more and use use the bigger stuff and not always use the iPad - Dave :oops:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hound, this is from the PC just for you, is this better 8-) - Dave :lol:
At least I learned something hopefully !

IMG_1809.PNG

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Thanks Dave -- glad to know it wasn't a problem with my display settings!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic