So, I've gone and done it...

The place to discuss everything else..
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

I'm going electric!

Ordered a new BMW i3 ReX for delivery in Jan/Feb - have to say, I'm going to miss my J11 but with the incentives, contributions and free charging at work, it makes sense financially (although the QQ has by far been the most economical car I have ever owned). It's available for the settlement figure if anyone is interested (see here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4761#p43587).

The BMW is going to be mineral grey/black with sports pack, pro sat-nav and leather interior (they call it the Suite spec) and having had a recent extended test drive I was incredibly impressed with the refinement, quality and pace the car has - even if you are not looking to change, get yourself an extended test to see what it's like.

Granted, the looks are not as nice as the QQ but I balance that with the fact I'm sat inside looking out!

I have enjoyed the knowledge and experience I have gained here on the forum and hope the i3 ones are as good in terms of sensible advice! :)

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry, answered my own question now - Dave :oops:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken