Anyone going to watch the Grand Tour?

The place to discuss everything else..
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Well, I can tell you....it was great!

Really enjoyed it and actually reminded me how well these three work so well together -some really funny 'tongue in cheek' digs at BBC.

Well worth a watch :-)

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

rm0rgan wrote:
gvmdaddy wrote:A bit on the naughty side really....site moderator advertising other products and services on the site for free!
No thanks, not for me.
Oh puh-lease tell me you're joking!!! This is a car forum right? :?

I'll be watching it for sure - like the high-jinx but love the cars even more....
Not joking at all. You could do with reading the forum rules on submitting posts.
Bros

Post by Bros »

Pay money to watch that clown err, no thanks, the two muppets beside him are not much better..........boring!!
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2
Ianh

Post by Ianh »

Finally, there's a reason to own a TV again!
2016 Qashqai 1.6dci Tekna, gun metallic, ice cool mirrors, front and side trim, protection pack. BLAM 165rsq speakers and tweeters fitted up front and an Alpine PWE-S8 sub.
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

gvmdaddy wrote:
rm0rgan wrote:
gvmdaddy wrote:A bit on the naughty side really....site moderator advertising other products and services on the site for free!
No thanks, not for me.
Oh puh-lease tell me you're joking!!! This is a car forum right? :?

I'll be watching it for sure - like the high-jinx but love the cars even more....
Not joking at all. You could do with reading the forum rules on submitting posts.
No, I really couldn't do with reading it because from where I'm sat, with a reasonable sense of perspective, there are probably better things to do than sound like an arse on a car forum because someone who owns a car is informing other people who like cars, there is a new car program on.... :roll:
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

Top Gear with some bad language and some advertising. Nothing new. Found it all abit boring to be honest.
Simmo
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Ok, so the 2nd one had some funny moments in it but I found the die/repeat thing tedious....and I don't like the American stig or the track they have.

That said, the Aston sounded and looked awesome!

Lets hope next week has more car content.
Coupe racing

Post by Coupe racing »

there is a web site that shows this content for free.
Not sure judging by the comments whether I should reveal or not

Oh , and its not youtube :roll:
Oct 2016 - Qashqai 1.5DCi N - Connecta - Pearl Black Metallic
Aug 2016 - Qashqai 1.2 DID-T Acenta with Premium Pack - Gun Metallic Grey