2017 Nissan JUKE Black Pearl Edition USA / Canada

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just announced is this special limited version of the Nissan JUKE for the USA & Canada. Just take a look at the Specs, Engine and of course the price comparison - Dave ;)

http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/ ... appearance

IMG_1583.PNG

IMG_1584.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Looks good. I came from a juke nismo and it was a good car. I know that the jukes are getting replaced in just over a year. Interesting to see the new one
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Paul, I was looking around on the web yesterday and what popped up was photos of our old Juke. We were looking at buying a new Nismo 218 PS Version which looked and went nice but then we got a call to a preview of the new QQ and guess what I got overriden so we got a QQ instead - Dave :)
I was at our Dealers today and it is surprising how popular the Juke is here and the color options accesories are looking nice too.

IMG_1588.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Instead of updating two posts (US Juke & Versa) decided to add this information here. This is some prior Nissan Info' from 14.11.16 on the Updated Models for the Los Angeles Show with a Full Range of Photos of both + Infiniti Q60 and Sport Inspiration - Dave :)

http://newsroom.nissan-global.com/colle ... -in-the-us
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Dave really enjoyed my nismo but kids getting bigger anfpd taxi light now on at weekends the space of the qq was the obvious choice.
As per my previous posts I did buy a 5 year old Renault wind when I need to drive the non kid vehicle !

Sadly the juke is possibly a bit long in the teeth vs the new stuff in its class so hopefully the new juke due in early 2018 keeps Nissan ahead of the game.
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof