Nissan Qashqai J10 World Premiere

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This might be of interest to some of the Original J10 Owners. A short writeup from Sept 2006 of the World Premiere of the original Qashqai which was Launched in Feb 2007 - Press Release / Photos. Designed in Europe, Developed and Built in the UK - Dave ;)

http://newsroom.nissan-global.com/releases/060906-01-e

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

johnbull

Post by johnbull »

I remember it well, I took delivery of mine in March 2007 ( 1.5 diesel ) and kept her for 5 years in many ways a better car than the J11 which I now have. certainly less problems over its early life which I was surprised at given how new it was ( early adopter and all that ) I waited a year before getting the J11 and the gear lever disconnected within 6 months , not happy, generally happy overall now .
Drive carefully, Live longer
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here are just a few more facts on the original Design Concept from 2008 of the then new QQ designed by the Nissan Design Europe's Group. Hope it is of some interest - Dave :)

http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/ ... c9747effd7

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken