What else do we drive?

The place to discuss everything else..
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

As a self confessed petrol head who has been into performance cars for years I'd be interested to hear what else we drive. At the moment I have this beauty as a weekend toy.Mrs drives a Mini Cooper S which I recently bought here and I am in a Peugeot 406 Turbo which was given to me by my uncle. I am going to replace it with the QQ in May. Just sold my M5 Touring and do miss it but it was way too fast for the UK roads....So come on what else do you drive?
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Custom made titanium mtb. I'll find an image of my road bike soon.
tekna cvt mag red
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Custom ti road touring bike in cyclocross mode. Our current car is an 08 scenic auto. nothing to get excited about.
tekna cvt mag red
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Contigo those Italian babies have some power, my uncle had one (I am italian)

Nice bikes Andrew

I Have had some nice cars in the past with my favourite being Toyota Supra which cost me an arm and leg to insure at 22. Those days are behind me now

Wifey gave back her company BMW when she left and we will share the QQ. This is our 2nd car which is getting part exchanged and though it is just a Corsa the heated seats are more effective then in the 2 Tekna models I tried and it has a heated steering wheel too :)

This is what I prefer to ride and what I will be using for a 10 day tour on the continent in June

and this keeps me from getting fat

TC32014-03-21 18:52:38
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Tony,that mtb is too clean, get some mud on it!i had to give up my bmw r800 due to a work injury. I used to really miss it until i found cycling.
andrewjoseph2014-03-21 19:14:59
tekna cvt mag red
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="andrewjoseph"] Tony,

that mtb is too clean, get some mud on it!

i had to give up my bmw r800 due to a work injury.A  I used to really miss it until i found cycling.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear you had to give up motorcycling. Regarding the mountain bike I keep it real clean but rarely do the same to my motorised wheels!

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Nice steeds guys and girls!!!!
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

This is now for sale replaced by QQ
TC3

Post by TC3 »

A very nice cart for a donkey that is

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

You know this old girl ive had past 3 yearsit gives me at least 48MPG, will chase off most kids at lights and beyond but its hit 100K now so time to get ridWhen I bought it was the same money an similar year Mondeo was and judging from the advert ive got up certainly will make a bit more than the alternative2.7 tdvi its a big cat they even sound like a petrol with a deep exhaust roar