Motability

The place to discuss everything else..
Skirge

Post by Skirge »

[quote="Emma"]Hi there, I also ordered beginning of march on mobility scheme and was told that my price would stay the same and would not increase .[/QUOTE]
Have you double checked with your dealer & also were you due to order then?My issue is that as I was not due to renew until April and that is when the AP changed to £1999 is why they want me to pay new ammount

oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

It was our first Motability car and had just been awarded the Enhanced PIP but shouldn't make any difference if you ordered the car it shouldn't matter how you were going to pay for it. You ordered a product at an agreed price at the time. For all NIssan know you may have made a deal with Motability to order early. So neither Motability or your dealer should take the "HIT" it should be Nissan. If you have paperwork withe the agreed price then that price should be honoured.
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

I think your dealer is trying to pull a fast one. If you have the paperwork complain to motability and they will sort it out for you I am sure.
Skirge

Post by Skirge »

I have spoken to motability and no doubt its the dealer who is not willing to take the £750 hit although motability did tell me we should really pay the £1999 as that is the AP at the time we were due to renew.Had I known I would not have ordered it but it was obvious demand was going to be huge so getting an order on the system early seemed a good option. Even though it was January when we placed the order and had I been willing to pay the £1999 the car still would not be ready until end of July.Think I will talk to mobility again tomorrow.Cheers for all the help
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

When you ordered the car the first thing that happens is that it should go through eligibility checks with Motability if it did then they must have given the OK to the dealer. If the dealer didn't do this check then it's his problem not yours.
Emma

Post by Emma »

Yes we have double checked with the dealer and price is still the same ordered in march but wasn't entitled to mobility until April as it's out first car on mobility
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Skirge, it seems Emma is in the exact same position as you
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

It may be your dealer wants you to cancel as he has a cash buyer waiting.
Emma

Post by Emma »

I have my paperwork from dealer that's been signed when we ordered the car and also u should have the letter from mobility with your PIN number on which also states how much advance payment u have to pay , I think your dealer is pulling a fast one .
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Emma when are you due to pick your car up and what did you order