Website Problems

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hopefully I am not being the only "Moaner" about this problem but I have been struggling since the end of July with daily Website problems - OK it does depend most likely how often you are on it daily. The problem is that when using the ipad / Laptop or PC I cannot either get on the web or if I am in the Forum web Logged In and I write a Topic it will not send / it crashes or hangs or as today extremely slow.
It is beginning to be a Pain as you spend time trying to answer or inform and then the hickups start. Below is a copy of the error that normally comes up "Error 522".
Has anybody else had a Web problem if yes I would appreciate some feedback so Rob can react - Thanks for your Time Dave

QQ OWNERS CLUB WEBSITE ERROR
Error 522 Ray ID: 15278d0e2db50725
Connection timed out
You
Browser
Working
Amsterdam
CloudFlare
Working
www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk
Host
Error
What happened?
The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:
Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.
CloudFlare Ray ID: 15278d0e2db50725 " Your IP: 217.95.221.13 " Help " Performance & security by CloudFlare
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Kris

Post by Kris »

Yes had this a lot today, many times could not get onto site in the main this morning.Other times sometimes a problem but not that often although it does seem to be happening more often recently.
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

Yes same here today - the host has experienced some issues but they say it should be ok
Now.

http://noc.webwiz.net.uk/network-announ ... st161.html
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Rob, tried again for hours this morning and again crashed plus after logging in it just searches - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Have you thought about using an Open DNS setting rather than one provided by your ISP; may be worth a try Dave.Easy enough to switch back if no change.I'm using ones below and no issues .
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

As far as I can see there was a problem yesterday it's now gone. These things happen. People are maintaining this for nothing, so no complaints.
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]Rob, tried again for hours this morning and again crashed plus after logging in it just searches - Dave[/QUOTE]
I noticed an outstanding issue this morning that related to connectivity issues from outside of the UK which is now resolved: http://noc.webwiz.net.uk/network-announ ... st165.html
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D