FUELLY - spam problem

The place to discuss everything else..
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

Hi All,after I open account with FUELLY my e-mail is "bombarding" by spams from US and New Zealand ...Have you got the same problem ?!
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:

rolledstone

Post by rolledstone »

Yep, but luckily, it all goes into my junk folder. I use an app called mpgCalc which is pretty good.
2014 Qashqai Tekna
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Nope, can't say I've noticed...
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

No I have not seen anything like this either, but Norton seems to offload must junk before it arrives
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

ProceSS, on this Forum I have never had the problem but when I was using the Juke Forums I did use Photobucket and there was a lot of pop ups that appeared. I think I did unintentionally clicked one and then when opening up the webs sites adverts popped up everywhere, so I had to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to get rid of this problem. Live and learn I now only use this Forums photo transfer method and have never had a problem - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Not that i've noticed no.However, i bought a cheap domain and use the bit before the @ to represent the sites i register it with.A fake example of what i mean would be "qqclub@mymadeupdomain.co.uk"That way if i start to see spam to a particular address i know which site the "Leak" originated from.I can also bin off that address and just no longer accept to it.It also gives you a good idea of who sells your details to whom often in contravention of their terms and conditions.--On a sorry to hijack this post kind of thing.Jon i'm glad to see you on the forum.I saw a very stuffed, very new, white QQ out near driffield a couple of days ago which was in a fatal head on RTA with a Micra.The ages of those in the QQ were on or near yours so i was a touch concerned as i hadn't seen you online for a bit.Anyway glad you are ok and i can now also say i've seen my first very broken QQ.--Richard.
Nissan no more...