About time nissan reconised owner clubs like this

The place to discuss everything else..
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

Im surprised nissan havent approched owner clubs like this and offered a few bits and bobs or good discounts etc as its owners clubs actually help possible buyers to decide if they will buy their vechiles and what after market stuff ,colours etc that possibly sway them into buying their vechiles,or possibly help ,advise ,reward the moderators who at their own FREE time and love for the vechiles......well done to all who set up and run this site unlike nissan you are all thanked and remember for what you do

Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

What do the rest of you think any ideas !!!!!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Nissan Uk was a member herethey recognized us alrightLeft when they was asked a couple of questions never been back, the old admin worked day n night with them but they wanted a fan club not an owners club
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

well owners are fans lol mmmm these big companys do have funny ways of looking at things anything to do with nissan must be a good thing and also earmark problems early on .....well all i can say is a big thanks for what you all do and have done and long may it continue
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Theres the problermNissan wont even acknowledge a problem let alone earmark itIf you cant speak to them and have to go through a dealer who they dont talk to then any problems will never surfaceAnd with the delays those who ordered the car within a month of its release just coming through it will take time for the problems to surface
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

Shame really and thats what happens when companies get to big ..... They forget their roots and worry about kpi's and money ....oh well keep up the good work anyway people would be lost or taken for a ride if it wasnt for things like this [EMAIL= "]][/EMAIL"]]
kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

Nissan recognise forums like this, the other forum has had Nissan officially represented at its meets & offered competition prizes.
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I dont recall the other forum having 500 people waiting for there car asking where is it and the rest of the people asking why at that point was so many things advertised in the brochure not in the car though lolWhen people ordered they got a 6 week delivery date later thrown back 3-4 months yet Nissan Uk at that point sounded shocked this was going on the forum gave a place for so many to join and swap notes for instanceHere this forum had FREEdom to speak lol the other site doesnt allow people to talk for free but basicly the other site didnt at that time have the pure amount of new confused customers here did Why not ask on other site what Nissan are doing about the airbag recall or the timing belt issue in open forum a direct question lol if your not gagged its edited and a straight reply is highly unlikely even though these are old questionsBasicly If we dont ask Nissan any questions they will come here and if we expect nothing (other than admin kickbacks) they will stay
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

Well said im staying lol
deks36

Post by deks36 »

Nissan do recognise forums and ownersclubs. Its all about how you make contact with them. I run a Juke site and have done so for a few years. I have to disagree that the old admin here worked day and night with Nissan I doubt he even knows the name of any contacts at Nissan GB. As a result of my personally great relationship with Nissan I have experienced things I would not otherwise have. I was at the launch in Geneva of the new Juke. I also know that the admin on the other QQ site was at the UK launch for the new QQ and also went to Spain for road tests. My forum has also worked closely with Nissan to resolve Known issues satisfactorily for all concerned. So to blanket say Nissan dont recognise forums is wrong. Maybe if you want recognition you need to set about building a relationship with the manufacturer. Its not all about take there has to be some give aswell.