About time nissan reconised owner clubs like this

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

deks36, you beat me to it again I had just drafted some comments on this subject and then the World Cup breakfast turned up ( bad day for us Brits today in Germany). Anyway I cannot agree with you more on your comments that what is needed is to build up a relationship somehow between this Forum and Nissan on the QQ. But I must say I do not have the same problems so much here as I do not talk to only the Sales Guy, but the Service Mgr. & the Owners and inform NCS. Believe you me I am a Person that will say when it is Good or Bad as that to me is the Feedback required.
Althugh we are still awaiting a QQ I am still a member of the Juke UK & US Forums and the amount of time spent on criticisms, modifications, suggestions and feedback over the years all came good with the new Juke and in my opinion Nissan listened.
It was the same with the Accessories, private companies jumped on the Band Wagon (sometimes with inferior products). Nissan firstly missed the boat and then got into it more deeply with the Juke Accessory Market for eg. Colored parts externally and internally and now a larger variety of products are available for both Juke & QQ in the catalogues. Hopefully something will happen for the good of the Forum & Nissan - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Really, what this site needs is good team behind it. At the moment, its a bit lacking as far as I can tell. I sent Rob, the new site owner a PM the other day asking where he is up to with the migration, but he has not logged in for weeks. When he asked for moderators, I put myself forward and in addition offered my assistance in the back end where I could (being in It, you pick up some basic aspects of coding, and having run forums in the past myself). I also have no issues, time allowing, to start building up relationships with third parties. <edit: Just re-checked his profile and last logon was ~1hr ago>
SplanK2014-07-14 14:44:50
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

I can only agree with Deks 36 ( Hi Deks good to see you on here - Gismo) and can confirm that the Juke Owners Group has a very active relationship with Nissan and this is because of the respect gained for its members by the work put in by Deks. I would also like to believe that Nissan has come to respect the Juke forum and its members. As a result, Nissan have stepped into resolve issues with individual members cars at Deks request.If you want this sort of thing to happen here then the owners of this forum must start to put the work in. Contact Nissan, offer them the opportunity to gain from our knowledge of their product and engage in constructive dialogue. At the same time we all need to keep an open mind and give Nissan the chance to see that this can be a positive voice to improve and enhance their products etc.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

well im sure if the moderators take note of alls response hopefully something will change maybe being a newish forum its the next step to take to improve things ....i only asked the question originally cause i didnt think nissan took much notice but obviously if you dont ask you never find out........had a satisfactory survey from nissan regarding the buying of my acenta premium ...clicked on the link and it didnt work lol,so emailed them stating the staff were great from start to finish but the IT of it was left to be desired and also said that this forum was also a good point for nissan for future sales.........they emailed back saying they would pass on the email to the kempston branch and look into the glitches in their computer system ....nothing regarding this owners club though lol .....hey ho its a start .....thanks all for putting your input into this topic....