NIssan Customer Care

The place to discuss everything else..
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

I tried to call NCC about 6 times today. The hold music, a bit of plinky plonk and an annoying Irish female voice repeatedly going on about special deals, interspersed with a male voice saying exactly the same thing but the two keep on overlapping each other. Never actually got through, although on hold for probably a total of 2 hours.Eventually I had to assume that there is a problem with their phone system, or perhaps everyone there is a member of Unison and were having another day off (no disrespect meant to teachers, firemen etc.).
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Steve drop them a line on TwitterThat seems to get there attention they realy dont like negative remarks on there
deks36

Post by deks36 »

NCS is a joke, I have complained about them for 3 years fortunately I have very little to do with them at front line, as above making a point on twitter or FB seems to work much better than calling them probably because to social media team is far more customer focused than the actual customer service dept. who in my opinion just seem to read from a stock question and answer sheet
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

[quote="deks36"]NCS is a joke, I have complained about them for 3 years fortunately I have very little to do with them at front line, as above making a point on twitter or FB seems to work much better than calling them probably because to social media team is far more customer focused than the actual customer service dept. who in my opinion just seem to read from a stock question and answer sheet[/QUOTE]
Begs question whether it's outsourced to a 3rd party marketing call centre??
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
deks36

Post by deks36 »

I think it managed by a third party but I do know that higher up the chain it is controlled from within. For three years I made the point that front line NCS is appalling and needs addressing but sadly Nissan dont see it like this. I am lucky that I havent had to deal with the frontline for a few years but if I had of experienced many of the scenarios I have seen on the net I'd have sold my Nissan a long time ago.I will say this though if you can actually get through to someone who understands and can deal with the issue 99% of the time Nissan will sort the problem as you would expect and indeed I have seen them go beyond what one would reasonably expect to receive
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Kris

Post by Kris »

says 3 year contract and dated 21 May 2008, so is it the same company operating the service?
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
deks36

Post by deks36 »

it did change about 2 years ago as I remember having a conversation with someone connected to it that told me they had just changed provider. whether or not its them operating now or not i couldnt say.
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

My car arrives late August. Hopefully I wont have any need to contact NCS. But if I do then I might just drive the 20 miles to Maple Cross, park the car on their steps and see if they'd like to chat then.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Silbo7

Post by Silbo7 »

Stevethegreatmoaner, "when you own the great work of art, you will be worthy of an opinion, but just leave off as they are calling the last game of Bingo, "share ya worthers you ol fart"!