Negative boring comments.

The place to discuss everything else..
Silbo7

Post by Silbo7 »

If I was waiting for my new QQ and had the excitement of a delivery date I would cancel my order after listening to your miserable negative rubbish you dare to post. Non stop moaning and whinging to which I am disgusted by as I am now on my 3rd QQ to which I absolutely adore. I have a 1.2 a Tekna and find it faultless in every way,but every time I go on to a forum that is fantastic and second to none in every aspect I just can't get my head around the non stop slagging off and fault finding the so called owners post. This rattles that rattles, air con too cold, can't see from passenger side when it rains due to wipers being angled, get a grip and enjoy your car like I do and stop the constant nit picking,it's a Nissan not a Bentley.

kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

I must agree Silbo7 I find this particular forum extremly negative, cant fault the 2 QQs I've had but probably wont go for the new 1 when the time comes as I want the bigger boot of the +2 so will probably go for the new X - Trail which is basically a QQ+2.
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Silbo7 / kinelfire, totally agree with your very well worded comments. There are lots of as you say "Moans & Groans" here and normally by the same members. You have to read between the lines and make your conclusions on these comments, but some can easy drive you around the bend so you just have to switch off. From this Forum I personally have gained a lot of good positive information, but Forums are Forums open to All and therefore you get all types of people and their comments - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

I don't have mine yet (not a moan, a fact) and I have found the forum extremely interesting and helpful, preparing me for what to expect when my car does arrive. I don't find the negative comments that distracting, most are factual and informative, some are entertaining, some are distressing for the owner. If all negative comments were banned we would be living in North Korea where they probably have forums discussing the relative merits of which ox cart to drive.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

What Stevethegreatgolfer said. My QQ is arriving soon, and I haven't been put off by what I've read on this forum since the day the order was placed. Free speech etc. I must admit that some of the forum users seem polarised between the "criticise another member's complaints of a wonderful car, won't hear a bad word" and "criticise another member for their nissan fanboy-ism when the car is riddled with problems"... We'll have to see which camp I fall into next week. ;-)
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
BournemouthQQ

Post by BournemouthQQ »

I'm extremely happy with my QQ and it has surpassed my expectations. BUT I reserve the right to moan if something breaks on it in the first 3 years of ownership :)I also reserve the right to moan if the lack an automatic lock or post engine switch off electric windows. All these things that Nissan can read about and think, actually, we ought to not miss something so cheap of the next car. Its what makes better cars and its what means we are no longer driving around in Vauxhall chevettes but the amazing cars we have. If you don't moan, it won't be changed.
Black 1.2 Dig-T
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

We are very happy with our car despite a few problems (not a moan). I think it is unrealistic to believe that every car can come off the production line perfect. It is in the nature of things that there will be some small fault or blemish with some cars and one needs to have realistic expectations. For me it is not a big issue if something goes wrong (in our case it was a faulty battery and car could not be started), it's all about how issues get resolved. Nobody was to blame for our battery, just one of those things and both the RAC service and our dealer were brilliant. As a result we are enjoying our QQ and have confidence in our dealer that if there are problems along the way they will sort them.The modern car is so complex that the opportunity for faults and errors with electronics is always going to be there and this applies to all manufacturers not just Nissan.My final thought is that we only hear about those cars with issues but the vast majority are driving around fault free with happy owners so it is a tiny percentage of QQ production that gives rise to these complaints.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

You guys crack me upWhen I was waiting everyone was happy for those who had the car to expose niggles and hoped Nissan would rectify themAlmost everyone above does not have the car and resent those who do (and those who do have paid there money btw) complainingThis is a QQ owners forum why shouldnt people who have problems complain as it puts others off who waiting?Shouldnt you guys waiting be saying to dealer oi make sure this is sorted?Its a forum, its for exchanging opiniona views and overcoming problemsNot for hounding owners off the forum because you dont want to hear of problemsFunny isnt it as Ive said almost everyone does not have there car yet but dictate to those who do there views and comments are invalid
ShinyAndy

Post by ShinyAndy »

Welcome to forums, people only tend to post when something isn't quite right as generally a forum full of posts like "I drove to work today - nothing happened", I listened to the radio - there was music", "I opened the boot and put the shopping in" would quite quickly turn it into a boring place full of inane rubbish.

Looking forward to your humbleness when you need to post when your car develops a fault/niggle and you'd like to know if it's a common problem or not so you can be well equipped to not get fobbed off by the dealer that claims to know nothing about it!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Lol AndyAnd dont forget none of us have the right to say to others your niggle is petty after all the fellow member paying for that carMany complaints are petty in my opinion but Ill support those having there moment simply because its there right as a member to do soThis is not a Nissan tribute site its an owners clubYou know irony Those now waiting telling everyone to STFU be carefulAs some now owners used to say the same and now having a gripe before your clever check your inboxes and see what messages you sent out particularly to me eh What a boring place if we all got the same cars that do the same thingWhy early in this forum life we used to support each other, side bet who would have first dent, leg pull and banter each otherSOme members at midnight out with torches to answer another members questions lol and others bantering because it was funny