Hello Everyone

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
qqq2016

Post by qqq2016 »

Hi All,

Posted once already with a question but more of a general hello this time....

Recent owner of an N-Connecta 66 Plate in Knightshade with Comfort Pack + Heat Pack.

First ever brand new car so every little thing concerns me - I'm worrier! :) Am sure will bug you all with silly questions - so bear with me.

Great little community here - look forward to chatting and getting involved.

Cheers.

vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Hi,

Put up some pics when you get a chance as not seen many nightshades on the road. What exactly do you get in the comfort and heat pack?

Cheers
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
daddydoug
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by daddydoug »

Hi qqq2016 and welcome.

Indeed this is a great forum, and it is always good to see members photos and to seek some great advice. I have been a Qashqai owner since June last year and love the car. Must put some updated photos on here soon as have "blinged" it with some more chrome and fitted mudflaps. My greatest feat was upgrading the pathetic Nissan horn with some PIAA twin sports horns, doubt I could have done it without following a very useful thread on here, but now love blasting my horn!

Cheers

Doug
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

I should worry, 99% of your worries never happen and worrying never achieves anything it's wasted energy!! I bought my first brand new car a QQ picked it up 01/03/2017 and have been really please with it. It's a joy to drive, very comfortable and absolutely loaded with tech. I thought about getting the nightshade, i'll be interested to see pics.

Enjoy your new purchase.

Simon
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D