New QQ Owner

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bikerchickone

Post by Bikerchickone »

Hi all,

Picked up my QQ 1.2 petrol xtronic Tekna on Friday. Ink blue with chrome pack, protection pack and panoramic roof. First auto I've had in years and due to my husband having had an accident and had to have his left leg amputated. So far loving the car but wondering what happened to the Bose stereo that was in my previous Nissan Leaf? Did they do away with the Bose? Feeling slightly cheated as had assumed it was standard on all Tekna models and loved the depth of sound in the Leaf!

:shock:
QQ 1.2 Tekna Xtronic in Ink Blue with chrome pack and panoramic roof collected 3/3/2017.
Replaced a 64 plate Leaf Tekna in gun metal grey.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Bose has been ditched as a standard item, but you can buy as a Nissan Upgrade at substantial extra cost.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Hope you and hubby enjoy the QQ. I also need an automatic (I'm still dodging the amputation) and the 1.2 Xtronic is the one I test-drove. The auto box seems great to me - as good as the one in my Volvo C70 which was the most seamless and intelligent auto box I'd driven. I ended up with a 1.6 diesel because it's none too flat where I live, and the 1.2 can be a bit thirsty on hills.

I found the audio system dire after the Volvo's Dynaudio Dolby surround system, but have got used to it. A member down under wrote this rather good thread on upgrading audio in the QQ: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4855
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic