QQ TEKNA 1.5 DCI

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Hooray,

Collected my QQ Tekna 1.5dci gunmetal grey today. First impressions very good. Had difficulties with the park assist, still got to get to grips with this?? Also to start with the blind spot warning didn't work despite it being activated in the settings. After a play it did then work.

I am also having trouble registering for nissan connect plus. I've entered the VIN, my details and ticked accepting both sets of terms and conditions and then nothing happens??

Otherwise everything okay.

Simon
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Spend some time on YouTube; dozens of videos on there about Nissan's Park Assist.

See here, when you're really competent!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5046

Regards registration you may have to wait a short time;
register here too;
https://youplus.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouPlus.html
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Thanks Gel, very helpful. I'll have a watch now and I'll wait a little bit and try registering again.

I managed to parallel park but couldn't get the QQ to reverse into a space in a carpark length ways, if that makes sense??
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D
switchback

Post by switchback »

Simon1100 wrote:Thanks Gel, very helpful. I'll have a watch now and I'll wait a little bit and try registering again.

I managed to parallel park but couldn't get the QQ to reverse into a space in a carpark length ways, if that makes sense??
You have to press the button twice to select this option. Far easier and quicker to use your mirrors though....................the system works well and is a good sales gimmick but that's about all in my opinion. I'd rather have a few quid off the price.
2015 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Glad your enjoying it and pick up went well. Had mine a year and never used park assist. Keep meaning to do it but just forget !
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I hope im understanding you correctly.

To park in a bay you need to STOP beside the bay, select the parking button again & u get a red box that u can position inside the bay, then press go. Took me a while to work this 1 out.
Simon1100 wrote: I managed to parallel park but couldn't get the QQ to reverse into a space in a carpark length ways, if that makes sense??