Waiting delivery

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
ABRAM

Post by ABRAM »

Ordered a new QQ Tekna 1.6 DCi CVT a few weeks ago, due to collect Monday 6th March.
Can't wait to pick it up. First time Nissan purchase, previously had Vauxhalls for last 20 years +.
Currently own Astra Elite 2.0 CDTi Auto and have been very happy with it for the past 4 years.
Needed a "higher" vehicle for easier access due to mobility issues
Like all the gadgets that are waiting to be played with,

Been looking at posts on here and vast majority seem very positive
2017 QQ Tekna 1.6 DCi Xtronic- Gunmetal with Panoramic Roof

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Welcome aboard; not long to wait now then :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

ABRAM wrote:Ordered a new QQ Tekna 1.6 DCi CVT a few weeks ago, due to collect Monday 6th March.
Can't wait to pick it up. First time Nissan purchase, previously had Vauxhalls for last 20 years +.
Currently own Astra Elite 2.0 CDTi Auto and have been very happy with it for the past 4 years.

We had our QQ 1.5dci Tekna in December for exactly the same access reasons, you will not be disappointed its a lovely car and so comfortable to drive. :D
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
ABRAM

Post by ABRAM »

Thanks for your replies, the QQ does seem to be ideal for our purposes. Looked at other manufacturers but Nissan suited us best overall. I hope we are as happy with ours as you seem to be with yours.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

ABRAM, I think your comments regarding the QQ is a common reason to pick it. We rented a few years back in the US a Hyundai Saloon and we said never again due to the entry and exit restrictions, basically due to the lower rooflines, raked front windscreen, door length and crawling out on the Kerb :lol:
So firstly the wife bought the Juke Tekna and now we have the QQ Tekna which meets our requirements.
Recently a report was carried out here by "Autobild" on 150 vehicles here to set requirements and the figures mentioned for the Seat heights from the floor were : Ideal 620 to 650mm and anything between 560 and 710mm was Big enough. Now just as an example the Juke was 640mm / QQ 675mm / Jaguar F-Pace 730mm / Dodge Ram 1500 - 980mm supplied with a Lidl Stepladder :lol:
I think the QQ will meet your needs once you get used to all of the "Toys" - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bros

Post by Bros »

ABRAM wrote:Ordered a new QQ Tekna 1.6 DCi CVT a few weeks ago, due to collect Monday 6th March.

Good luck with your new motor mate, I hope you love the car as I do mine.
The QQ is pure joy to drive, very comfy indeed, good mpg, great toys and the all round camera IMO is superb.
The higher ride is great too, also makes the much easier to get in and out off.

Enjoy!!
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Not too long now, although I bet the collection date can't come quick enough!!

I ordered mine 6 weeks ago and collect it on 1st March, really looking forward to taking it out for a spin. I've also got to fit some mudguards which have been sitting on the dinning room table for several weeks now!!
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Gel

Post by Gel »

Your ownership will also be influenced by the attentiveness {or otherwise} of your local dealer re servicing/ problem resolution.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
daddydoug

Post by daddydoug »

Hi Abram

How uncanny. I too have been a Vauxhall man for many years, and my last car was a 2012 Astra Elite 2.0CDTi auto! It was a lovely car and I really was unsure about getting rid of it, but after a lot of research and test driving, also plumped for a Qashqai Tekna 1.6 CVT. I have had my Qashqai since June 2016 and haven't been disappointed. It obviously doesn't quite have the same instant acceleration as the Astra, but is pretty quick none the less and the gadgetry is superb. The only thing I personally say is that the heated seats are not so quick at getting your bum warm as the Astra's were. I also had a torrid bad time with the Nissan dealer with a catalogue of complaints, but must confess after speaking with the franchises CEO were all sorted. Previously I had dealt with the same Vauxhall garage for all my Vauxhall purchases, and their customer service was fantastic.

You won't be disappointed with your new Qashqai (I hope), and it will be good to hear your comments about your Nissan experience over Vauxhall.

All the best

Doug
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
ABRAM

Post by ABRAM »

Gel wrote:Your ownership will also be influenced by the attentiveness {or otherwise} of your local dealer re servicing/ problem resolution.
I have a couple of ex work colleagues who used the dealer and they have always been more then happy so here's hoping that my experience will be the same.