Another Gunmetal Grey Tekna owner

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Dezzy

Post by Dezzy »

Hi,
I've just paid my deposit on a 65 plate Gun Metal Grey, Tekna, with 10k miles on it. I've had my Mini Cooper S for 15 years but we've got a baby on the way and needed the space, reliability, economy & safety, so I've gone for this QQ.
I test drove it with my wife last week and she liked it, she keeps asking if I'm going to go for it but I haven't told her I've bought it, I'm just going to park it on the drive this weekend and see her face.
I cannot wait to pick it up, it looks mint and drives perfectly, I feel like a kid at Christmas. Happy Birthday to me! :D
There are some right pearlers on here, I'm looking forward to posting with my pics and getting into chats with you guys.
Cheers,
Dez
QashQai 2015 (65) 1.5dci Tekna (Gun Metal Grey)

Charlie Miller

Post by Charlie Miller »

Welcome. Hope that your wife is delighted with the surprise and that the QQ gives you as much driving pleasure as mine has given me. The gun metal polishes up a treat. Look forward to seeing some pics. Congrats on the impending arrival (s). :D
2016 N-Connecta 1.6 dci Xtronic: Pano Roof/Rails: Heat Pack: Black Alloygators: Gun Metal.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hi and welcome. Great colour choice. I am sure you will enjoy the car. Pictures please
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dez, welcome to the Forum from Germany and what a good choice of QQ especially the Tekna. Hope the wife is over the moon with the 1st arrival and more so with the 2nd - congratulations. Keep active here also loads of facts to keep up with - Dave :)
Incidently when I was "Young" once I had in 1962 a brand new Minivan (£375), then a 997cc, 1071cc, 1275cc Coopers great fun cars to drive. :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

Hi, I have a gun metal 1.6 turbo which I have had it just over a year now. If this is the Tekna version the tyres only last 15000 miles on the front. Made me upset a bit, the are low profile tyres. Other than that, great car Believe or not I have had 63mpg the highest I got out of it over a lot of miles. Short journeys lowest 34mpg for 1.6 turbo dig-t. I am looking for something to clean the rubber at the bottom full of white polish marks.
Nissan Qashqai, 1.6 dig-t 163, Gun Metal, Tekna, Pan sunroof, Spare wheel,