New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Piledriver

Post by Piledriver »

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking forward to collecting my new Nissan QQ 1.5 dci N-Vision on Monday (6th Feb) in 'Gun Metallic'
last car was a 7 series VW Golf, lovely car but no fun to drive. My wife talked me into this one, took it out for a test drive
and the rest is history. roll on Monday!

Username:

Post by Username: »

welcome
only dead fish go with the flow.
2016 QASHQAI BLACK EDITION
ROBBIED69

Post by ROBBIED69 »

|Hi. I am a new member too. Registered today. Having trouble adding a post....... any advice please.

Post would be;

Can anyone help with a problem I am having with my Sat Nav. When I bought the car the Sat Nav worked okay for about a week. Then I received a message on the Sat Nav screen saying something like; ' Insert Nissan approved card only'. I took it back to the dealer and he provided me with another SD card which again worked the first time I used it but when I come to use it the next time, about 4 weeks later, it worked for the first hour or so then the message came on again and it has not worked since. I contacted the dealer but at the moment he is not having anything to do with it as they say they only cover problems in the first month and e has already replaced the card.

The card looks genuine. It has a number on it; 25920 BH00E. Only to be used with NISSAN CONNECT (TM). Can not be used in any other device or PC.

Has anyone had a similar problem, or does anyone know what I need to do to get this sorted out?

I know there are updated cards that can be bought for about £109 but why should I pay out for something that isn't my fault??

Any advice please. ;)

thanks a lot.

Hope you can help me.

Good luck. Rob
Username:

Post by Username: »

how old is the car surely you get more than 1 month warrenty,
only dead fish go with the flow.
2016 QASHQAI BLACK EDITION
ROBBIED69

Post by ROBBIED69 »

Yes, bought it second hand and have 18 months Autoguard now. The dealer only gets involved for the first month apparently.