First qashqai but negativity about car got me worried

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

I have the car in the garage where it is about 16c as the engine is cold but not freezing temperatures
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White

Bladesilverqq

Post by Bladesilverqq »

Thanks for the comments people.
The start stop still doesn't work even with a/c off.
I tried turning off radio and trying and it worked! Tried again and didn't work :(.
I tested the battery with my own hand held tester and it was 12.06v with engine off and 14.26v with engine running. I think the battery is not what it should be going by voltage figures on the net.
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Hopefully this will ease your worries........

Faults, repairs and refunds

Under the new act, if a fault renders the product not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as described, then the buyer is entitled to reject it within the first 30 days.

Between 30 days and 6 months

If a fault comes to light after 30 days but before 6 months have passed then you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. It is assumed in law that the fault was present at the time of purchase unless the seller can prove otherwise. During this period, unless you have agreed otherwise, the seller (dealer) has only one opportunity to repair (or replace) the faulty vehicle after which, if they fail to repair it, you are entitled to a refund.

In the event of a refund following a failed attempt at repair during the first six months the seller is permitted to make a 'reasonable' adjustment to the amount refunded to take account of the use that you have had of the vehicle since you bought it.

After 6 months

For faults that arise after six months the burden is on you to prove that the product was faulty at the time of delivery if you want to pursue a claim for repair or replacement.
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Well at least we have "You have six years to take a claim to the small claims court for faulty goods in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and five years in Scotland. "

This is all in addition to the warranty that came with the car.

:)
Simon1100 wrote:Hopefully this will ease your worries........
After 6 months

For faults that arise after six months the burden is on you to prove that the product was faulty at the time of delivery if you want to pursue a claim for repair or replacement.
jojo68

Post by jojo68 »

Hi, new in forum.
I have same problem with System fault. QQJ11 1.2 DIG bought 05.2016 and allready been 3 times to service. First time they replace the batery, and in last month two times I've experience stop/start fault and chasis control fault and the car won't go. Last visit to service, they upgrade the software, but during the test drive the car become 'lazzy' and won't go over 3000 rpm and stop/start don't work. The dialer now ask to leave the car for few days to investigate.
Till now, very disapointed from new car.
I'll post update.
QQJ11 1.2 DIG-Т 115 Visia
Macedonia
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Pensioner claimed she was 'helpless' as electronic fault caused her Nissan Qashqai to accelerate out of control killing pedestrian - but Nissan tell court that's IMPOSSIBLE 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4XW4eVjRK
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.