New guy intro

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
OzzyQashqai

Post by OzzyQashqai »

Hi All

Just wanted to say hi. I'm from Sydney Australia and picked up my Qashqai mid 2016. It looks like this is a good place to chat with like owners and share the ins and outs of owning this vehicle.

Catch ya :)
2016 Qashqai Ti 2.0 | Gun Metallic | A bit of this and that | Bumpin' sounds

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Welcome to the Forum Ozzy. There are a few other members from "Down Under" so get involved, perhaps a pic or some facts on your QQ could be posted. Anyway if you have a question I am sure the members will try to help and please use the "Search" facility for the posts and facts. Enjoy your sunshine we have snow in Berlin and -5*C that's life - Have a Good Day Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

May be of interest Ozzy:

&

&

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
OzzyQashqai

Post by OzzyQashqai »

Thanks for the welcome and for the vids :)

I haven't used self parking yet as I consider myself an efficient and competent reverse parker but it is a shame that autonomous emergency braking isn't a feature in the Australian Qashqai :(
2016 Qashqai Ti 2.0 | Gun Metallic | A bit of this and that | Bumpin' sounds
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, that first video was interesting New to me. But where did they get all those Ink Blue QQ's from ? :D - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken