New Here

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
PKEE

Post by PKEE »

Hello
I have a Quashqai 65 reg Tena silver xtronic 1.6i. I am interested in how well it might tow a caravan and also the best tow bar to get and what price I ought to consider a good deal.... Cheers

PKEE

Post by PKEE »

Opps try TEKNA not Tenna I don't have that issue yet!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

PKEE, firstly welcome to the Forum. If you ever need information on the QQ or have questions please try to use the "Search" (top LH Corner) facility first. Please take a look at the following which might be of help or your question will be answered by a member - Dave ;)

search.php?keywords=Towing+Caravan

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=parts&keyw ... s&start=10
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hi and welcome hope you find what you need. It's a friendly place
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I have commented heavly on a towbar fit. Take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2913
PKEE wrote:Hello
I have a Quashqai 65 reg Tena silver xtronic 1.6i. I am interested in how well it might tow a caravan and also the best tow bar to get and what price I ought to consider a good deal.... Cheers
yaesu

Post by yaesu »

Hi, we've a 2015 1.6 Dci with a genuine tow bar with 13 pin electrics fitted as part of new vehicle purchase. We can honestly say, apart from a 2.2 C5 from years ago it's by far the best tow car we've had. Easily maintains speed limit and gives 30+ mpg towing 1300 Kg.
15k so far and about a third of this towing in UK and Europe into Switzerland. Only fault so far a failed battery,quickly cured by dealer.
Good luck and enjoy your carravanning!
Regards, Yaesu.
March 2015 Ntec+ 1.6 dci manual black
PKEE

Post by PKEE »

Thanks thats reassuring . Is yours an automatic or manual?