New to the Forum

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Simon_Qashqai

Post by Simon_Qashqai »

Hi,

I'm Simon and new to the qashqai forum/owning scene.

I have owned all sorts of cars before the qashqai, and our second car is a 10 plate Merc ML320 4 matic so the QQ is my daily runner.

I took delivery of it last monday - its a J11 1.2 dig-t QQ Tekna with Pan roof in peral black. also has the new 2017 led lights all round (Front/Rear and side mirror indicators).

So far covered 171 miles and dispite the car having a small engine - it zips along better than my old 10 plate mondeo 2.0 TDCI 140bhp that i had in 2013!

so far so good.

If anyone has any things to look out for whilst owning from new - or things i need to speak to the dealer about (already noticed the latest Sat Nav SD card model number on the forum, mine is old so dealer agreed to change for free) things like that really.

anyway cheers,

Simon.

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Welcome aboard; you'll find a mass of useful data here.
Any queries, just try the SEARCH box in top left corner of this page, as it'll probably have an answer to your queries.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Simon, welcome to the forum.

The main thing i can suggest is watching the oil consumption as these engines hisorically can use a lot.
Simon_Qashqai wrote:Hi,

If anyone has any things to look out for whilst owning from new - or things i need to speak to the dealer about (already noticed the latest Sat Nav SD card model number on the forum, mine is old so dealer agreed to change for free) things like that really.

Simon.