QQ not sure

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bros

Post by Bros »

Glenn1961 wrote:Don't think sales rep will tell me he just wants his bonus whatever, only find out if any faults after I bought and looked for previous owner on reg document and contact them I think
Ask to see the reg document, if he won't show you it he could well be hiding something.
Again, ask it is an ex rental car he is duty bound to tell you.
Please don't be fobbed off by these sharks, walk away if need be there will always be another car to be had.
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2

Bros

Post by Bros »

Daewar wrote:I paid £21k for mine brand new from Motorpoint.

Ask yourself, why is a nearly new car selling so cheap?
Glenn1961 wrote:Hi, new member who needs advice please, looking at tenka model 11 months old immaculate condition 6 thousand miles diesel, which I will keep for maybe 10 years is 18500 a fair price?
That's a cracking price you paid for a new tekna, never seen them at that price.
daddydoug
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by daddydoug »

Hi

I bought a 9 month old Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Xtronic in June of this year. The car was up for £21,995, and they wouldn't budge. I did have a p/x for which I got £6500 for, the rest was cash. I did manage to wangle a spare wheel kit and floor mats out of them. The car had 11,000 miles on the clock. I did ask the cars history, and they told me it was a Nissan Management vehicle, however when the V5 arrived I was a bit annoyed to see that it was actually a Hertz ex rental car! If I had been told the truth when doing the deal I might well of pushed for something off the car.

The QQ you are looking at sounds a good deal to me.

Doug
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

There was not a lot of change out of £22k to be honest, about enough to buy a pint.

It was an Import. Apparently they get shipped to Malta on paper, but never leave the country. It also has a quirk that a lot of people may not like. Instead of the heated front windscreen and DAB, you get the panorama sunroof. The rest is exactly the same. The speed global warming is happening, we're going to have matla like weather anyways ;)

Bros wrote: That's a cracking price you paid for a new tekna, never seen them at that price.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

When I bought mine in January I paid a smidgen over £22k which I thought was a good deal, on finance and included the 3 year servicing although that was shown as £299 on the invoice. Hope this helps
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Glenn1961
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Glenn1961 »

Thanks guys for all your good advice much appreciated, decided to go for it, let you know how I get on and post some pics soon.
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Yours an import like wine without DAB?
Bullyboy wrote:When I bought mine in January I paid a smidgen over £22k which I thought was a good deal, on finance and included the 3 year servicing although that was shown as £299 on the invoice. Hope this helps
Bros

Post by Bros »

Glenn1961 wrote:Thanks guys for all your good advice much appreciated, decided to go for it, let you know how I get on and post some pics soon.
Great stuff :)
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Daewar wrote:Yours an import like wine without DAB?
Bullyboy wrote:When I bought mine in January I paid a smidgen over £22k which I thought was a good deal, on finance and included the 3 year servicing although that was shown as £299 on the invoice. Hope this helps
Nope full new uk car. Negotiated hard
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof