Just Ordered

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
DavidCook

Post by DavidCook »

Confirmed delivery date of next Monday (14th)

Quite looking forward to it, it's always good getting a new car and playing with all the toys.

Will post pics when it's here.

Ianh

Post by Ianh »

Hi all,
I've just collected my new QQ, after the cambelt failed in my 2011 QQ, destroying the engine at just 60k miles! So far pretty pleased with newer version, especially the 1.6 dci engine, the old one had the 1.5 and I found it a bit lacking in grunt up and down the A303 which I do weekly.
Only niggles are a creak from the rear end and a squeaky clutch pedal - going to wait until it's done 1000 miles and see if it settles before I get it looked at. Only other issue is the tinny speakers - but I have a plan for that: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4297#p43032
2016 Qashqai 1.6dci Tekna, gun metallic, ice cool mirrors, front and side trim, protection pack. BLAM 165rsq speakers and tweeters fitted up front and an Alpine PWE-S8 sub.
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

My Clutch pedal made a rubbery squeak that has mostly dissapeared after a few thousand miles. Its still there, but so faint I dont realy notice & its not annoying. This comes from someone who hates rattles, so the chances are your squeak will go away quite quickly.
Ianh wrote:Hi all,
I've just collected my new QQ, after the cambelt failed in my 2011 QQ, destroying the engine at just 60k miles! So far pretty pleased with newer version, especially the 1.6 dci engine, the old one had the 1.5 and I found it a bit lacking in grunt up and down the A303 which I do weekly.
Only niggles are a creak from the rear end and a squeaky clutch pedal - going to wait until it's done 1000 miles and see if it settles before I get it looked at. Only other issue is the tinny speakers - but I have a plan for that: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4297#p43032
Ianh

Post by Ianh »

Thanks Daewar, I'll give it a bit more time; I too can't stand squeaks and rattles in a car, the family laugh at my OCD!
2016 Qashqai 1.6dci Tekna, gun metallic, ice cool mirrors, front and side trim, protection pack. BLAM 165rsq speakers and tweeters fitted up front and an Alpine PWE-S8 sub.