New to the Forum

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
andspenka

Post by andspenka »

Hello All,

Just signed up, my name is Andrew from Co. Durham. I'm currently on my second Qashqai, the first one was a 2011 1.5dci Tekna in Magnetic Red.

My current one is a 2014 1.5dci Tekna in Ink Blue, I've had it since June. I have added a few bits in the short time I've had it, wind deflectors, bonnet deflector, side steps, boot floor mat, twin in-car camera's, some LED's for the number plate & inside plus a detachable towbar :D

Looking forward to contributing
2014 Tekna 1.5 dCi in Ink Blue

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Andrew, welcome to a very active Forum with lots of facts and information. If you need anything please give the "Search" Facility a try before asking, because this saves doubling up on the same Posts. Sorry if I sound like a School Teacher, but I am not. ;) When you have time stick a few photos in your post for members interest - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken